BF2 Ranking Problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Ranking Problems.

Well I've been playing on Ranked Severs and it says I've won Medals/Ribbons/Badges in the game and such but if I go onto my BFHQ it still says I've got 00:00:00 played time and 0 in all wepon skills and such does anyone know how I can sort this out?

Re: BF2 Ranking Problems.

It can take a few hours to update the stats page. Or, the server that you won them on was not reporting awards properly. Server usually needs a rebooting to fix it.

Comment

But I've won one on pretty much every Ranked server I've seen (Over the space of a month) and still no awards appering and my Gobal points isn't going up either. Nothing is.

Comment

looked it up ...no time...no stats ..only possibility is no time on ranked servers

Comment

Try creating a different account. Does that update?

Comment

I've tryed
            Golden_Sniper_92 = 0 in all stats (2 weeks).
            Agro_Sniper_92 = 0 in all stats (2 weeks).

And KillJoy I have been on ranked servers.

I've just flicked through my BF2 files and the File "___init___" is empty can you paste what should be in there please?

Comment

There are lots of files called "init". Which one are you referring to. Give the route.

Comment

lol its becasue he has a hacked version of the game lol i had the hacked version for about 4 days a month ago and i got awards and **** but never showed up. so dude just go out and buy the BF2 game u can get it for freeking $17.82 at wal-mart or the delux edition for $28.82 whitch come to a total of $31.28

Comment

Working...
                X