AT Tips - Rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT Tips - Rock!

Okay dudes (and dudettes) - some easy to ingest video tips, courtesy of that tube thing...

2 shot magic

one shot magic

Personally - I hate this class cos the basic guns suck. However, once i unlock my DAO and follow the sage AV advice, I hope to rock with it.

Happy RPGing!

Re: AT Tips - Rock!

i need to show you how to kill someone with the TOW, who is standing at the hotel flag

Comment

I had to get 100hours as anti tank and i played only infrantry games. I found a great trick with the DAO, all you have to do is pay attention to what your opponant can see. I did a lot of knifing too this way (on normal infrantry only maps).

The character can only see like a V shape outwards so run after them at a 90degrees angle and they wont see you, until your close enough to let em have it with the DAO works great, until your in a fight which is at range then you struggle. Karkand was perfect at start of the game in the maze area.

Comment

Nive videos, but this is very well know, especially the tank vs tank spot.

Comment

Well, I got promoted and got my DAO.

And - yea, verily - the game changes considerably. Rockage here i come! :salute:

It's funny, but after being on the butt end of noob-choobers, being one is a good laugh. Especially vaping Sniper dudes with the RPG and being a general pain in the fundament for armour.

A wee tippette:
          yes, the DAO takes more time to reload than Kate Bush takes to make a record, so find a nice place to hide and top up as you go.

[Nuffin new for some, but new for some, dig?]

Comment

um ya?
            thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE View Post
              more time to reload than Kate Bush takes to make a record
              :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::cry:

Comment

OMG that's awsome. But I already knew that hehe.

Comment

Working...
                X