Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft MOD for BF2

Ok well that link for the MOD doesn't work, just brings up FileFront.com
    What is it called? I've seen the paintball mod if that's what you referring to. And no it's not the same thing. Here is the full list of BF2 Mods, http://browse.files.filefront.com/Ba...owsefiles.html > can someone point out this so-called airsoft mod that already exists. Thanx. I had no idea someone already did this.

Comment

I think this mod would be better off in a "Source" environment, the BF engine isnt exactly situated right for somthing like this.:|:

Comment

Have to agree with the above, although best of luck if you can hack something out of the bf2 engine to get it working

Comment

this is random but i play airsoft in real life too. i just wanted to know what is the fastest a gun can be before it becomes unsafe to shoot at someone? reason i ask is that my friend has a 400 FPS gun and when he shot me in the ear it almost went right thru...

Comment

Airsofts lame get a paintball gun. Just kidding.400 Should be the maxium (i whould say)

Comment

i love it!
              im looking forward to it!! it souunds awesoem dude as a fan of airsoft myself this would be a really fun LAN mod!

Comment

I actually have a gun that shoots right around the 400 fps range. Yeah it hurts to get shot by it.. and I only really use it for longer range and just resort to my gbb for up close stuff. I know there are people out there that have sniper rifles upgraded upwards of 500+ fps, but when you get to those types of fps there are engagement rules.

Comment

I say make it MILSIM Style and and have every kit be loaded out like a specific military unit.

Specops: Army 75th Ranger regiment, M4 carbine-AN/PEQ-2-Vertical grip-EOTech 552-Crane stock+M92FS pistol
                  Sniper:Army 10th special forces group, M16 SPR-Leupold scope-Harris L bipod-AN/PEQ-2+Kimber MARSOC M1911
                  Assault: Air Force Combat controller, M4 carbine-M203 and sight-ACOG-Crane stock-AN/PEQ-6+ Sig Sauer P226
                  Engineer:Army 5th Special Forces group, M4 carbine-M68 Aimpoint-VITAL-2-Vertical grip-surefire flashlight-crane stock+mossberg 500 compact breaching shotgun
                  Medic:Air Force ParaRescue, M4 carbine-EOTech 511-rico 9 vertical flashlight foregrip-AN/PEQ-2+tactical style kimber 1911
                  Support: Navy SEAL, Mk46 SPW-Tango down Vertical grip-Elcan scope-2500 round box mag+M72 LAW BB shower launcher+Sig Sauer P226

Comment

I'm not too sure if I like the loadout suggestions Splache. For airsoft I play as a sniper and use a VSR-10 GSPEC and I know a lot of people use bolt action rifles for sniping as well. What you listed is pretty mucha DM kit in my opinion. Also, every kit has an M4 except support. I think that might get a little boring with everyone running around with the same stuff. I just think having more of a variety would be more appealing to more people.

Comment

paintball ftw

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard84 View Post
                        I'm not too sure if I like the loadout suggestions Splache. For airsoft I play as a sniper and use a VSR-10 GSPEC and I know a lot of people use bolt action rifles for sniping as well. What you listed is pretty mucha DM kit in my opinion. Also, every kit has an M4 except support. I think that might get a little boring with everyone running around with the same stuff. I just think having more of a variety would be more appealing to more people.
                        The reason I chose the SPR is because I'm sick of using the M24 in urban maps. This is a suggestion for MOUT style maps. I perfer MOUT over other styles of combat. Long guns (M14, M16w/ RAS, SCAR-L, HK416, G3, etc.) could be used for woodland maps.

The M4s are there because just about every impression of a US military unit a Mil-Simist could seek to build involves an M4. I don't think it would be boring because every M4 is set up in a different configuration.

Comment

Working...
                        X