Shoutcasted match of DCon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoutcasted match of DCon

Click on this link to download and watch the first shoutcasted match of DCon. It is only a 10minutes download and approx 2.30 hours video, the real action starts at EL AL map.
    I watched the video lastnight and was very happy to see people are having fun again playing battlefield. If you are looking for a clan, plz visit the stickies I posted above.
    I can't wait for the next release, we have addressed many of the community requests and made many tweaks and changes. And despite what the pathetic "haters" & "DCon bashers" say, DCon is still going strong and will continue to do so.

Special thanks to CAL and TWL for supporting DCon and to the people who shoutcasted. Please visit their site:

Warcast (http://war-cast.com/)

the shoutcasters were:

"ratnads" (Mike Fenstoon)
    "eight seven" (Tito Carillo)

the video recorder was:
    "Prowler" (Cody Reed)

Re: Shoutcasted match of DCon

Wow, that was really fun to watch. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Re: Shoutcasted match of DCon

Originally posted by HaVOCK-ElEEt
      Wow, that was really fun to watch. Thanks for the link.
      Glad to hear that HaVOCK. It was really cool seeing some of old names and clans from Desert Combat days playing DCOn, a lot of them came back to BF2 just to try our MOD

Offtopic: Well, it looks like the DCon bashers have moved their "We like to bash DCon because we have NO CLASS 1111" thread to their private section. You guys have really outdone yourselves.

Comment

Working...
      X