Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh... QW getting more like Crysis (Delayed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sigh... QW getting more like Crysis (Delayed)

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Its not official, Game like EVERY OTHER retailer are guessing
    couldnt resist

During a conference call today, Activision revealed it now expects Enemy Territory: Quake Wars to ship during the July-September quarter,

so guessing seems to be pretty accurate dont you think.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoSnowMan View Post
      I don't think QW will be as revolutionary as HL2. It will be a good game but I don't see how it could compete with the modability of the source engine.
      If QW is anything they say it to be, its going to reolutionize the MP PFS scene. If you watch the Xfire stats, ET:RTCW is in top 10, and that game is friggin old. Its one of the best team based games ever made. And since SD is a group of gamers, making a game for gamers, QW is going to deliver a can of good pwnage for us to enjoy for thousands of hours.

Having said that, Im not hyped up for the game. I just see what they are trying to do and I can see that the game is going to be wicked as5 fun.

After being hyped up and disappointed by ArmA Ive learned my lessons

Comment

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?1!
        ArmA kicks *** imo, one of the best games out there, I love it to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
          http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6171827.html

so guessing seems to be pretty accurate dont you think.
          Accurate with what you and I both know any time there is any whisper of a "release date" change all the retailer sites are like paranoid smack addicts throwing random dates in there so they don't have to to put a TBA. Yeah they changed the release window? Big deal you think they knew? Hardly its called trying to get pre-sales by "setting" a date. Your turning into some of fools on TQW Scinto

Too many people here are looking for a new Battlefield game in ET:QW, its not.

Comment

Working...
          X