Halo 3 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3 Beta

Its supposed to of come out yesterday the 15th it is now the 16th and its not availible for download anyone have it out there yet? or is it "not released" even though it says it is on bungie.net

Re: Halo 3 Beta

if u got invited then it is out now, if u got in through crackdown you´re screwed, theres a problem about this dowload .... more news to come

btw Halo 3 comes out September 25!!! Sh1t Yeah!

Comment

Crap and Awsome
      i hear tomarrow they should have the download fixed now but they say somehting like that every day o well FORZA2 is cool been playing that demo

how id halo3 beta anyway assuming you have it?

Comment

Ya, I am waiting for the the crackdown version. I was sent a Key code in my email also. BUT! as smart as I am, I put the Email code up on E-bay for 80$ and bought CrackDown with the money I made so I scored 20 bucks.

Go take a look at my Music video of the Halo 3 TV AD.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...sigh...

Comment

halo 3 is pretty fun

Comment

Originally posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
              Ya, I am waiting for the the crackdown version. I was sent a Key code in my email also. BUT! as smart as I am, I put the Email code up on E-bay for 80$ and bought CrackDown with the money I made so I scored 20 bucks.

Go take a look at my Music video of the Halo 3 TV AD.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MKZrFy-pk
              Nice thinking...I should have done that with my ET:QW key...damn.

Comment

LOL @ someone paying $80 for a halo 3 beta key..

Comment

new features found through the Beta

sweet 4 players co op over live!

Comment

yea so fare seems pretty good other than the fact the graphics arnt as good as expected but its the beta so cant expect better

Comment

*UPDATES*

Like any good chef we're making some changes to the recipe in the Public tastetest we call the Halo 3 Beta. This week we're making our first change to the Matchmaking Playlist . We're swapping out Team Training and adding in Big Team Training. In Big Team Training players will play 6v6 on High Ground and Valhalla. In addition to some existing modes look for some new modes in Big Team Training, like Multi Flag CTF on Valhalla. Additionally, we've made some slight tweaks to the Team Skirmish playlist that should add greater variety in the opponents you'll face.

theres now a banshee in Valhalla also

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>| View Post
                      yea so fare seems pretty good other than the fact the graphics arnt as good as expected but its the beta so cant expect better
                      bungie said the graphics arent polished

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker View Post
                        *UPDATES*

Like any good chef we're making some changes to the recipe in the Public tastetest we call the Halo 3 Beta. This week we're making our first change to the Matchmaking Playlist . We're swapping out Team Training and adding in Big Team Training. In Big Team Training players will play 6v6 on High Ground and Valhalla. In addition to some existing modes look for some new modes in Big Team Training, like Multi Flag CTF on Valhalla. Additionally, we've made some slight tweaks to the Team Skirmish playlist that should add greater variety in the opponents you'll face.

theres now a banshee in Valhalla also

bungie said the graphics arent polished
                        alright thats what me and my freind though we'r like ok this cant be the real thing...

Comment

A common theory is that bungie is purposely putting out subpar graphics (just above xbox graphics) for the beta, so when they release the final version it will be huge. I don't think they want to give anything away to their competitors (PS3 - killzone).

And plus, when you make a game, the last things you do are make gameplay fixes/bug fixes and work on graphics.

Comment

something like this in the final vers maybe? http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resou...11/haloday.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCRAP_ View Post
                              something like this in the final vers maybe? http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resou...11/haloday.jpg
                              i hope i thought i looked like a plastic toy in the beta haha it was funny but like ya said it will be better

Comment

Working...
                              X