X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of totalbf2

Best idea for a video ever.

the best of totalbf2 gamers.

simple, the l33test kills totalbf2 players have ever pulled off in bf2 all in one awsome video, obviously i cant edit it because i have windows movie maker but if someone could then tell us and post ur email here so we can send you our stuff.

this idea inspired by this video

email clips here

DO NOT SEND SAME CLIP TO MORE THAN ONE PERSON

we dont want same clip in vid 9 times.

bleaksanity@hotmail.com

****tyidea@stopplayingthisgame.com

Re: Best of totalbf2

Negative.

Comment

Lol. We all know eddy wouldn't be in it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
        Negative.
        ^^^^^
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
          rofl.

another ghey thread eddy....

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
            hehehe

anyways this game gives kills by luck more than skill, so making a video of so called skilled shots is pointless

Comment

A little bit like real war then.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                Best idea for a video ever.

the best of totalbf2 gamers.

simple, the l33test kills totalbf2 players have ever pulled off in bf2 all in one awsome video, obviously i cant edit it because i have windows movie maker but if someone could then tell us and post ur email here so we can send you our stuff.

this idea inspired by this video

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...83153&hl=en-GB
                I think it's a great idea.

And as for all the idiots who negatively replied, eddyeddyd sometimes makes dumb threads but this one isn't...so just cause you hate him don't hate ALL of his threads...

Comment

MEDIA ffs

you've been round long enough to know where threads go, and dont come off with that excuse of "i put it in BF2 Discussion because more people view it",

Tough.

MOVED.

Comment

lol ^^

I dunno bout this idea

Comment

It just sounds retarded.

It'd be all the air whores in jets and choppers. ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post

And as for all the idiots who negatively replied, eddyeddyd sometimes makes dumb threads but this one isn't...so just cause you hate him don't hate ALL of his threads...
                        Thats a false logic; eddy has created so many "ghey" threads that whatever topic he creates automatically becomes ghey.

Its like a construction team making a house. If they fail 10 times but manage to build one house, they are still considered bad at making houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious View Post
                          Thats a false logic; eddy has created so many "ghey" threads that whatever topic he creates automatically becomes ghey.

Its like a construction team making a house. If they fail 10 times but manage to build one house, they are still considered bad at making houses.
                          What a great comparison. ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                            MEDIA ffs

you've been round long enough to know where threads go, and dont come off with that excuse of "i put it in BF2 Discussion because more people view it",

Tough.

MOVED.

Originally posted by Nefarious View Post
                            Im beginning to see all the people that hate me as little three years olds who have no ability to avoid or ignore what they dont like so they would rather whine as if that helps when they should just stfu and go somewhere where they are wanted.

I respect nine year old admins on rubberducky servers more than the ones here.It's sad that suck ups like "OMFG DONUT SEEDS" look up to scinto when he no different than him, same complaints same narrow mind.

If you dont want to be in the video then don't reply to the thread it's not like I asked for a vote of whether or not it should be made.

If the video comes out then Ill just put "From totalbf2 players (except the whiny fags who wouldnt stfu and go away)"

Why is it that I always make my threads when you guys are in the middle of PMS? Please warn me next time.

Now here comes to run of the mill "ZOMG eddyeddyd you are a n0ob faaagzz post paddzeeerrz and we all hate us and when we plant our donut tree YOU DONT GET NONE" responses

Originally posted by Bradley View Post

Im glad someone is being mature.

Comment

Over-reacting is a sign of immaturity, it seems you would like to join us based on your profound observation, which appears to be without merit. Opinions do not constitute as a sign of maturity and their corresponding level you so choose, but rather your own bias in this obvious case.

Passing the blame onto us will only make yourself look more foolish, for as laughably as I was referencing your thread creation rate and all their wonderful thoughts, seriousness was partially framed into the phrase. You can not escape (nor grasp it appears) the sign hung around your neck that solemly declares "This member is known of [insert word] threads." You've been labelled. Announce your plea of innocence from the embarrassing title you yourself have unknowningly taken on; it does not change the perception. I'd also like to note your grammar and punctuation are not helping your case either...:\

Comment

Working...
                              X