Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It´s just me or it´s real?

Hi,

I tried BF2 with headphones in my creative X-FI, with audio settings in BF2 to the max, game mode enabled and all is inherits (output: headphones, cmss-3d headphones etc) and i was blown away!! It seemed like i was really in a war!!!

But now i am not impressed anymore, as if i maid some inconscient change in settings and now the sound doesn´t sound so good!

It´s just me or it´s a bug?

Also the game seems very difficult, evan in easy mode, and in the past my score was way better, any ideais for thr problem?

Anyone? at least tell me that never heard somthing like this, to had consistence to my teory that this problem is psicologic

Anyone? at least tell me that never heard somthing like this, to had consistence to my teory that this problem is psicologic

Re: It´s just me or it´s real?

...did u make any changes?

im guessing u just got bored of hte sounds so tehy dont sound as good anymore.

Comment

Re: It´s just me or it´s real?

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
      ...did u make any changes?
      i didn´t make any changes, and i double checked evry thing.

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
      im guessing u just got bored of hte sounds so tehy dont sound as good anymore.
      I think you are right. Yep, it sounds fantastic at first because is new, but after while we begin to focus more in the gameplay and forget about the sound, or somthing like that.

Comment

Working...
      X