Bailing out of a round and watching other players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bailing out of a round and watching other players

I almost never use iron sights, unless it is single-shot M16, or L85A1 at medium/long range, AK = no crosshair ever... unless it's single shot... at like.. 200m. lol..

Comment

I'll use iron sights only when picking off distant targets with assault rifles. When I'm support and using LMG's, I'll rarely use the sights.

There are several advantages to NOT zooming in. Situational awareness for example is increased because you can see more of the battle and adjust to targets easier without delay.

Comment

i always ALWAYS find myself using sights, no matter what the situation, i find pinpoint accuracy alot easier when i do, drop scope pop, i have no problems killing whatsoever, perhaps that is why i play infantry at 400dpi as well, i can still move and turn as fast as anyone else but i can target heads in less than half a second faster, situal awareness is a valid point, but you should have it before you ingage in the first place, if your going to get wasted from the side or back then crouch for the kill and move quick, don't drop on the floor only to get raped trying to stand, the only times i may not use the scope is with the noob G36e at point blank, or the AKs because it don't matter where you hit, they gonna drop fast. also contrary to belief accuracy IS increased while scoped, may not be by much on most guns but it can and will be the difference if the odds are even.

on topic, i only watch people when they are the last alive and we have no flags, most people are completely retarded when it comes to strategy and are excrutiating to watch, the others? well they just lob nades on a hill for 25 minutes. or my personal favourite, the ones you go head on with and they throw a nade at you and run around a corner, only to do it again when you face them afterwords. like fukk man, why would i just stare at the nade you threw at me when i could run up and knife you while you try to throw another.

Comment

^^

Now I'm lost, I'll just try both and see which one suits me best.

But there are pros and cons about using sights and not, because if you don't the bullet spread is bigger and less accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
            I learn alot...for example left clicking helps alot....
            True Story! It Really does. I've been trying that recently along with aiming at the enemy... believe it or not i've actually killed a few bad guys!

Comment

Originally posted by The Only Apex View Post
              True Story! It Really does. I've been trying that recently along with aiming at the enemy... believe it or not i've actually killed a few bad guys!
              you don't say? i may have to give that a shot (no pun intended) sometime

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
              ^^

Now I'm lost, I'll just try both and see which one suits me best.

But there are pros and cons about using sights and not, because if you don't the bullet spread is bigger and less accurate.
              some people cannot get used to it, or do it fast enough in certain situations, it can be a learning curve if your not used to it, also if you have a poor connection (IE ping over 120) you may get the dreaded scope-unscope-scope glitch that can get you killed fast.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                you don't say? i may have to give that a shot (no pun intended) sometime
                Yeah I'll try that too. xD !!

I acctually think it'll work.

Comment

Working...
                X