Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads

Now call me a complete mod noob, (since I normally play vanilla) but where and how do I download mods?

Re: Downloads

If you look at TBF2s' frontpage there is a little box on the right side that says "Filecenter"
    It's the last box in the right hand column.

Comment

try modjive, really cool tool that has loads of mods on it, and it will download and install mods for you

Comment

How do I find a server for each mod?

Comment

Launch the mod and look in the server browser. Or, get an external server browser like Qtracker.

Comment

Originally posted by eye8urkids View Post
            How do I find a server for each mod?
            also make sure you uncheck all filters in your bf2 server search except same mod, otherwise you wont see any servers.

Comment

Most importantly uncheck the "ranked" filter because mods either have their own stats systems or are not stat tracked at all. (No mods can use EA's ranking system)

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                Most importantly uncheck the "ranked" filter because mods either have their own stats systems or are not stat tracked at all. (No mods can use EA's ranking system)
                but unscrupulous server providers can fake it so thats even more confusing to a new mod player........

Comment

Yes I know a few German servers that pull that trick.

Comment

Even in the mod community Ranks still pollute the air....I for one will never set foot in those despicable servers....

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                      try modjive, really cool tool that has loads of mods on it, and it will download and install mods for you

http://modjive.com/
                      Yes modjive is the best for noobs

Comment

Im having prob first time ive done this ive installed ther mod opened te game how do i navigate to mod i cant find it anywhere ty

Comment

Originally posted by lonerangeruk View Post
                          Im having prob first time ive done this ive installed ther mod opened te game how do i navigate to mod i cant find it anywhere ty
                          If the mod doesn't create a shortcut on your desktop, you can start BF2 normally, then click on the "Community" tab on the menu. You will find installed mods there. Just click and go!

Comment

Working...
                          X