Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2ASSAULT MOD public beta V.7.117 CLIENT\SERVER FILES. supports sp,coop,mutli!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2ASSAULT MOD public beta V.7.117 CLIENT\SERVER FILES. supports sp,coop,mutli!

Don't worry. i still like you for this mod.....:yay: :nod:

Comment

Re: BF2ASSAULT MOD public beta V.7.117 CLIENT\SERVER FILES. supports sp,coop,mutli!

more to come =) lots of cool goodies\weapons\vehicles\all at your disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARTAN117GW View Post
        more to come =) lots of cool goodies\weapons\vehicles\all at your disposal.
        Yeah its going to rule with some of the custom content .

Comment

lol well alot of it is approved of and borrowed but its all good. made for bot use.

Comment

lol well alot of it is approved of and borrowed but its all good. made for bot use.
            Yes sir its borrowed I know. Just can't wait to play it, RELEASE IT MAN! :P

Comment

in a whilel lol. cus of work . 4 hours a week , five days a weekm, plus relationships and family stuff. i get less time . im currently working on porting more stuff. the apc from pr the warrior some how doesnt work =( but im gettin the leo2a6 and the marder1a5 from opk back. and im trying to get more pr, eod, cqb, and maybe even poe2 content in.

update. a wip(photoshoped) but has content currently in testing in bf2assault including an updated acu.

lol, a bit photoshoped

Comment

my next chekpoint in progress is getting raw jungle to freakin work.

Comment

very nice mod i love the bunny hopping disability and the GH for sniper , i have a few problems/questions,
                  why is the 16 man kurkand map so freakin big, its not 16man, i dont have a very good system and playing on big maps messes with my fps like mad, so i find that quite unfiar not just to me but others who would love to play this mod with a crap system.
                  why is there no "player killed player" at the top just a few numbers in red that only seem to move when im in a A10?
                  why when its installing, why is the directory in the mods folder called BF2ASSULT and not BF2ASSAULT, thats probly why most people will get annoyed and ask questions, other then that, its a really nice mod, i enjoyed playing it even with the let down of kurkand being so big when its 16 man :'(

Comment

Originally posted by dudbomb View Post
                    very nice mod i love the bunny hopping disability and the GH for sniper , i have a few problems/questions,
                    why is the 16 man kurkand map so freakin big, its not 16man, i dont have a very good system and playing on big maps messes with my fps like mad, so i find that quite unfiar not just to me but others who would love to play this mod with a crap system.
                    why is there no "player killed player" at the top just a few numbers in red that only seem to move when im in a A10?
                    why when its installing, why is the directory in the mods folder called BF2ASSULT and not BF2ASSAULT, thats probly why most people will get annoyed and ask questions, other then that, its a really nice mod, i enjoyed playing it even with the let down of kurkand being so big when its 16 man :'(
                    thanks for downloading pal. i might edit that misspelling for the mod too.

il be working on optimizing maps for 16 bot players. trust me i understand. my old pc sucked so bad. lol. il get a low end maps running up for u guys.

im not sure what uj meant by teh a10

about kill names. thers a reason i ddn thave that(ingame text was removed for teh test but will return for the final version)

kill text. was removed. for realism. and to remove rivalries that players get online. when the same guy keeps killing you. once you get used to focusing on the actual kill the name is not important

hope you enjoyed the mod. bots are a nice challenge now.

Comment

• Re: BF2ASSAULT MOD public beta V.7.117 CLIENT\SERVER FILES. supports sp,coop,mutli!

yeh the bots are hard as hell and thanks for telling me spartan, i was wondering wtf happend but thanks

it is actually a very nice mod, the USMC M95 snipers crosshair is funky, it helps me snipe in dark area's as its iluminated. 10/10 mod i like it more then PR

Comment

• Re: BF2ASSAULT MOD public beta V.7.117 CLIENT\SERVER FILES. supports sp,coop,mutli!

this mod borrows some gameplay elements from pr, (i work on that mod occasionally. the devs are very nice and so is the rest of the super dev team for bss, this mod sits nicely inbetween bf2v and pr, pr works like magic in multiplayer. on the sp side. its hard to work with because the kit system etc is designed for multiplayer. its also targeted for a hardcore aduiance. i hope their sp team gets some sp up. from what iv seen thier sp seems quite promising. =) more to come soon =)

Comment

Hey spartan can i just put the normal Karkland map in Assault and play, as i'd love to, but im not sure if the mod will read it or whatever.

Comment

sure. it will work just fine. the map will overite the assault version just fine =) and assault will then play with the stock version of karkand

UPDATE. just some stuff im workin on

wip VIDEO

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...ies/89663.html

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X