Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling forgotten hope is coming out today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have a feeling forgotten hope is coming out today...

Yer i used to be in and out the dammed priests server quite a bit but i reformatted and didt bother burning FH1 to a cd :s

Comment

release soon guys!

think community..

we can Xcess beta for u

gameplay no.1[PartTime]

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
        i think FH2 will set a precedent for bf2 mods, it really will. its going to capture allot of medal of honor guys and many others, remember the new call of duty will be modern day so all those WW2 FPS players will be looking for a home.

theres allot more to that WW2 fanbase than what we see in BF2, if its good players will come,in the droves, word of mouth means allot more to WW2 players than it does stat happy bf2 players.

i truly think you have to consider FH2 as a completly new game, just using the BF2 engine. thats about the only thing in common it will have with vanilla, the engine,the craftsmanship will be on a whole new level.
        Damn straight! I've got a good PC and it can handle new games coming out, it's just that my favorite by far has always been WW2 games. Name one decent multiplayer WW2 game that has all the features like jumping into anything you see like the BF series and maybe I'll switch untill then............... Even here in Australia which has a small but enthusiastic PR mod fanbase are waiting for FH2.

I'm going to love the hell out of this game. Just wait till I get me a Spitfire, some Aussies are gonna die!

Comment

I have a feeling it`s coming out in 5 hours. I can feel it in my stomack.

Comment

Working...
          X