This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNIper quesTION ?????

i just see a youtube video taken from bf2 with a bloke using a sniper rifle!
    to blow up helicoptors ,airplanes and apc in one shot hows he do it ???
    is there a special place that you can do most damage to the vehicle

Re: SNIper quesTION ?????

its fake its not possible, yes i have seen it too, the only truth of it is if you shoot through the cockpit window with the M95..thats the only way to take a chooper out. Or if the chopper has like 1 bar of health left

Comment

I wouldnt listen to sniper1432. Just because he has sniper in his name, doesnt mean he's a top marksmen.

Comment

Originally posted by oli19 View Post
        I wouldnt listen to sniper1432. Just because he has sniper in his name, doesnt mean he's a top marksmen.
        yeah okay believe me i've tried...

Comment

You want to be listening to someone trustworthy, like oli19. He's like the Encyclopeadia Brittanica of BF2ishness

I have found it quite difficult to shoot people using the M95 from long distances, because of the thinck cross hair. This means that you have to be quite close and sometimes in view before you can kill anyone.

Comment

Oli you are weird man.

Sniper IS right, that video used a mod, and the producers of it already admitted to it. M95 is the only sniper rifle that does any significant damage to armor, and does 1 bar of damage to a helicopter.

*And oli... you replied with something completely irrelevant to the topic

Comment

Originally posted by AerialDistortion View Post
              Oli you are weird man.

Sniper IS right, that video used a mod, and the producers of it already admitted to it. M95 is the only sniper rifle that does any significant damage to armor, and does 1 bar of damage to a helicopter.

*And oli... you replied with something completely irrelevant to the topic
              Nope i didnt. I was making a comment in reply to what sniper 1432 said about being able to shoot people in the cockpit.

Comment

so its all a load of bull then by the looks of things you need something heavey like a anti tank gun i guess to do the trick lol

Comment

no, just practice with the m95 crosshairs, they aren't that bad once you get used to it.

Comment

you can destroy vehicles with the sniper rifle when they're on fire.....the sniper rifle round issues the last bit of damage awarding you the kill

Comment

and u can shoot those gasoline containers which blow up and hit other ppl, awarding u the kills. do it all the time in karkand when snipers think its safe to hide behind one of those

Comment

Ive shot down a couple choppers with the M95...one shot i killed the pilot and the other i just used all my ammo on the chopper itself...im not even kidding it blew up...it wasnt smoking either...unless a missile hit it right at the exact time i was shooting it...but i doubt it

Comment

M95's can shoot through copter/jet cockpit glass, therefore (if you're lucky) hitting and killing pilot.

Comment

Post the vid.

Comment

I wouldn't bother watching it Tasty, if there is a vid, it's obviously just a mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X