PR crashing to desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR crashing to desktop

First of all let me say that the one and only map I can play is AWESOME! But the first map is all I can play. All other maps completely load but when it comes to verifying it crashes the game and boots me to the desktop. I play the original BF2 just fine BUT this mod causes me problems. I have update version 1.41 of BF2. If I just play BF2 version 1.41 everything plays fine. Can you help? If the rest of the mod is like the first screen...job well done!

N9RLA

Re: PR crashing to desktop

I have the same problem in single player, but all works well multiplayer.

Comment

Try reinstall usually fixes almost every problem.

Comment

I had the same thing with PR but took the advice of one of the Devs and uninstalled, did a registry clean and reinstalled and it was fine afterwards.

Comment

Singleplayer does not work for most maps. It WILL CTD if you try.
          However, if you go to PR Single Player Topics then you can set up a nice working PR singleplayer mod.
          Al Basrah in SP is now the best map there is! So far.
          So go there and be sure to read the sticky before asking for help or there will be the devil to pay....

Comment

Yep, I did the same with SP, but after DLing the stuff it was all smoooth!

Comment

I find sp doesnt crash for me!

Comment

single player crashes for me on most maps.... multi player crashes maybe 30% of the time.

battlefield 2 vanilla rarely crashes for me except when switching kits sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                X