Medic Tips With Using G36E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic Tips With Using G36E

I know, I know your all going to say use the search button and i did. I found what I wanted but it was different from it. I just unlocked the G36E and im a really bad learner with these new weapons and I was wondering if you guys could help me soo i can really be an expert with this weapon. If you can give me some basic tips on how to be a good medic with the G36E. Also if you can give me some tips just on being the medic kit that would be great

*MeDiCAsSuAlT*

Re: Medic Tips With Using G36E

Originally posted by MeDiCAsSuAlT
    I know, I know your all going to say use the search button and i did. I found what I wanted but it was different from it. I just unlocked the G36E and im a really bad learner with these new weapons and I was wondering if you guys could help me soo i can really be an expert with this weapon. If you can give me some basic tips on how to be a good medic with the G36E. Also if you can give me some tips just on being the medic kit that would be great

*MeDiCAsSuAlT*
    Erm, on MEC or PLA use the AKs, really do.
    Put your L85/M16/G36E on Single Shot for longer ranges (same for AKs)
    Don't prone for Reviving, just stand or crouch.

Comment

Practice practice practice. Use 3RB in CQB and mid ranges, for shots that are at the end of your view, use single. The G36E is a Jekyll & Hyde weapon, either you'll love it and in turn own all with it, or you'll hate it and use the L85A1 instead.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MeDiCAsSuAlT
        If you can give me some basic tips on how to be a good medic with the G36E. Also if you can give me some tips just on being the medic kit that would be great

*MeDiCAsSuAlT*
        You don't need tips. It's as easy as point and shoot with the G36E. It's the only gun in the game that actually hits where I aim at, in the entire game. In fact all medic weapons are god-like, you can assault and you can snipe better than snipers with it. Not hard at all, very easy kills combined with dropping health packs and reviving teammates will put you at the top of the scoreboard consistently.

That being said, everyone else plays a medic, since in BattleMedic 2, it is apparently the choice for frontline assault.

Being the easiest class to play and to score with, unfortunately makes it the most boring.

Comment

Master the assault class and you'll own any medic, and beat his score.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport View Post
            Of course. I'll do it with the engineer and his MP7, because I like challenge. However, medic is the easiest by far. No mastery was needed.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty View Post
              Of course. I'll do it with the engineer and his MP7, because I like challenge. However, medic is the easiest by far. No mastery was needed.
              ENGINEER FTW!

Comment

Well the G36E is very easy mate, it is a simple prone aim and shoot

I personally prefer burst weapons than full auto. Well i prefer the M16 over the Ak-101

Comment

I only shoot the G36E for the medic in single shot only, its so much more accurate IMO...

Comment

Great another G36E medic just what this game needs

Comment

The G36E is one of the easiest weapons in the game...

But I will help anyway. First, keep it on burst in CQC, since the RoF allows you to hit burst fire as fast as singleshot. I think its a 2 burst kill on unarmored, 3 burst kill on armored, but I could be wrong.

At range, ALWAYS put it on singleshot. This gun is HIGHLY accurate. I have killed so many L96/M24 users with this thing before they even get a shot off. This gun is a sniper rifle without the scope.

Other than those, I cant really suggest much. It really is an easy weapon.

Comment

then i'll put c4 on the dead guy, five medics will run to revive him on karkand and ill kill them all...... mwahahahaha. medics suck. they add an unrealistic part to this game, id rather die and respawn then be revived in nearly any situation. that's why americas army rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
                          id rather die and respawn then be revived in nearly any situation. that's why americas army rocks.
                          Possibly one of the most stupid things I have read on these forums.

Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport View Post
                            until you get low on health

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
                              until you get low on health
                              ....and steal a fallen medics kit and heal yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X