banned from server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned from server?

ok ... i'm playing this game for 2 weeks. last night i got my fisrt ban because i was on a bridge on karkand and killing at least 5-7 guys in a row.i got a kick and after 10' (while i was at leat 70m from the hotell ) a got a ban. The admin told me that i was base camping. it's my fisrt ban by it's pissing me off.i sent an question to the The fightclub-Munich admin and he rplied quite aggressive. He told me that he warned (1'' sec before the kick) and (1'' sec before the ban). ididn't even read the freeking warning:cry:

how about that? :hmm:

p.s i'm looking for some decent servers (i'm not a shooting gallery)

Re: banned from server?

Meh, stuff happens. Just find a different server that does allow base raping and camping like i do. Dont let the incident ruin your game play experience.

Comment

wow banned for defending flags......

must have killed an admin or two or clan members

Comment

Originally posted by teddyk
        ok ... i'm playing this game for 2 weeks. last night i got my fisrt ban because i was on a bridge on karkand and killing at least 5-7 guys in a row.i got a kick and after 10' (while i was at leat 70m from the hotell ) a got a ban. The admin told me that i was base camping. it's my fisrt ban by it's pissing me off.i sent an question to the The fightclub-Munich admin and he rplied quite aggressive. He told me that he warned (1'' sec before the kick) and (1'' sec before the ban). ididn't even read the freeking warning:cry:

how about that? :hmm:

p.s i'm looking for some decent servers (i'm not a shooting gallery)

I see we have another new comer to the exciting world of BF2...So welcome

I don't want to discourage you as there are a lot of good servers out there to choose from you just have to find them. However just as with anything we have our share undesirables and unfortunately some of them admin servers.:evil:

I am not sure if you are with a clan of gaming community or that is even your thing? However even if you are not interested in joining a group I am sure if you ask around on the forums you will find quite a few clans, communities and pubs that operate good servers for you to game on.

I am also sure you would be more than welcome to go and game on their server even if you’re not interested in joining. Once you find some good servers to play on the game will be much more enjoyable.

Once final piece of advice is pay attention to the welcome screen when the map is loading as many of the servers have a brief description of the rules and this may help prevent further incidents like this from happening but I make no guarantees.

Comment

The game spawned me at the only free flag. i hopped in a hmmv and when arrived on the bridge they were swarming over me.i switched on the machinegun and killed 5-7 guys from 2 directions.......
          i manage to see a warn for vote kick (for 1'') ONE SECOND man. i login again ,spawed at a different flag sprint a bit, hoped on a truck, killed again 2 guys in an alley (got a FAIR WARNIG OF 1 SEC) and then........ life long bann

-near a flag (30m) defending (accidently) by a noob vs a horde = base camping
          -walking away from flag after 1 minute (from spawn) shooting guys again = lifelong bann
          -when i get in a chopper and at lift off i get a friendly missile between my pork chics (i suppose the chopper had his name????) = no big deal,no kick,no bann, no warn, no sh***

And thats on line games......i seeee

Thank god ,,,
          at least there are other servers with no tightas**:|:

and what about clan members or admins?
          is it bad to kill clan members or admins?
          it's better to let them kill you...let them take stats or train their members-recruits....everyone are pro in bf2.....there is no room for newbies here:cry:

tnx for the reply guys

Comment

I have had similar experiences where you are kicked/banned for stupid reasons. But this is my attitude towards the truly stupid ones. Count yourself lucky you can't play there with idotic admins.

Comment

I know the Fightclub-Munich server, but indeed they are a bit aggressive.
              We (our clan) don't play there anymore because of that.

But as a newbie your always welcome at our new server.

Comment

I got booted the other day for killing this guy 5 times in a row, didn't know he was an admin, but I got booted with a succesfull kick vote, which never was displayed on the screen, which goes to prove admins can't handle getting screwed over!

No biggy just find another server.

I did play on the AoW server the other day and thought how fair all the players were! It was a refreshing expierience, but very few and fair between.

Comment

Amen brothers

i'll move on to another server (for noobs he he)

decent play, not just target

Comment

Working...
                  X