Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So How Do You Get A Legit Vet Pistol Badge, then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So How Do You Get A Legit Vet Pistol Badge, then?

Man, got seriously sukatyl jsem do prdelku last night trying on a legit server to get my badge. The enemy musta thought xmas was early.

What's the secret?

Re: So How Do You Get A Legit Vet Pistol Badge, then?

Sniper, your more inclined to get a pistol kill if you shoot them once with the rifle and pull the pistol (works at about 100m). That's how I got basic, haven't worked on vet or any further...but the pistol is rather accurate and if you aim high you get more headshots then anything else.

Comment

Lolz, I got expert pistol legit. And expert knife legit (when you needed 18 kills IAR, but that is another story).

It is only 7 kills for veteran right? Just hide somewhere near a popular chokepoint and own them. Lots of the hidden spots around Karkand are great for pistol badges. Here are some of those spots:

Cheers

Comment

I got my veteran pistol on Night Flight (SF map). It's a night map and a lot of people think they are invisible lying in some corner camping some flag.

Just sneak around a bit and you'll find a lot of noob snipers lying in the dark.
        UAV helps a lot so if you have a nice commander it's easier.

Still it's a lot of luck involved...

FipZ

Comment

Use the Q button to locate the ACTUAL reticle. That is my only advice.

Comment

Hide on top of the train at the train accident on Karkand, and pistol whip anyone who tries to take the train accident flag. And the great thing is, no one knows where it comes from, because its not on the train that people know how to get onto. Im pretty sure that the SOBF guys must have it on their website.

Comment

Like someone else said, a lot of luck is involved. I got my expert knife (post nerf) and vet pistol on wake. I was blowing up the arty on the island and then the UAV was put up and lo and behold there were at least 5 snipers trying to shoot the gunner off a jeep who was pinning them down. Needless to say they all felt my blade and when I was feeling cocky I just kept shooting them with my pistol. Used the supply crate that the enemy dropped to repair the arty to re-arm and just spent a long time on that island.

I was lucky for a number of reasons,

The enemy commander (i presume) did not spot me.
              The people I killed didn't realise I was on the island.
              Not one player was using the jets, US and Chinese
              The people I killed were relatively new (gunnery sgt was highest rank)

Try and find a map with all the above requirements and you should have no problem.

Comment

Working...
              X