bf2 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 videos

just wanted to know how do i turn the battle cam on a simple explanation will do just fine as it is starting to **** me

Re: bf2 videos

As in BattleRecorder?

To turn it on: demo.recordDemo [demoname]
    To turn it off: demo.stopRecording - Or just disconnect.

They first get saved here: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Demos - Replace C with whatever drive BF2 is installed on.

Move them to here: C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME HERE\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos - Again replace C to whatever drive letter "My Documents" is on.

Play using the "Community" tab in BF2.

Comment

Recording demos only works in SP or Local Games, the option to have BR on is server side for MP. Check the box in your internet filters list for Battle Recorder, after you finish the round, go to Community tabs, and download the corresponding BR file. Note: most servers run their BR on very low quality. Although, the LegionAtWar.com server has a very nice quality BR and a great server.

Comment

even though servers have BR working, most of the time they don't have a ftp for them so its pointless.

Comment

You're downloading the BR file way too late. They constantly delete old files to make room for new ones. Download immediately after the round...never failed for me.

Comment

Working...
          X