NooB Questions....Sorry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NooB Questions....Sorry.

Okay so I'm new to BF2. I have a lot of questions that are going to be stupid to a lot of you but I still need them answered.

1. How do you track your own stats? Is there a good site to go and find stats on my online gameplay???

2. Earning medals more than once...Do you always earn a Basic award when you reach that goal? I feel like I've received the Basic Medic and Basic First Aid medals a dozen times or so.

3. Squad points...When a medal refers to points scored by a squad, can these be points an individual in a squad earns by helping anyone or do I have to be assisting a fellow squad member?

4. Is BF2 smart enough to know if I shoot someone in the head and with something other than the sniper rifle? Will it apply more damage than if I shoot them in the chest or foot?

5. Where the hell is the sportsmanship? I was a huge BF1942 advocate but I don't share the same feelings for BF2. There is a lot more teamkilling and spawn killing. I think the awards might play a part in this but let the game be fun for everyone.

That's all for this round of questions but I'll be back. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Re: NooB Questions....Sorry.

Ill answer a couple of them

!. Either go to BF2s.com or BF2player.com

2. Theres a thing called the private bug as to where you enter the server as a private. Then you will procede to re-earn the basic badges.

3. which medals are you refering to.

Comment

well check out search in the right hand corner for future questions

but:

1. www.bf2s.com www.bf2player.com

2. you can earn some medals more then once but badges are awarded once at each level. you getting multiple badges is normally associated with the stats server lag at weekends

3. squad points i'd guess = teamwork, basically ammo giving, heals, revives, captures etc

4. yes shotting someone in the head applies a x3 damage modifier on the weapon being used. however with crap hit detection and random bulelt deviation this can be hard to pull off, also depends on weapon for 1 shot kill

5. people will say its because of points, but i dont think thats the 100% reason... some people generally are just idiots

Comment

5. Because no one trusts anyone else to help them. Everyone considers everyone else an idiot or a noob so nothing gets done.

Comment

Working...
        X