Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DCON & EOD Mod Servers

Hey folks,

I know that competition for server traffic can be quite fierce however in the interest of supporting the BF2 mod community; I wanted to take a minute to post some information on 2- new mod servers that we will begin hosting this coming weekend.

So that we can assure our players an optimum gaming experience we recently leased a new dual Xeon dedicated box in Chicago that is specifically designated to host the BF2 mods exclusively.

The first two mods that we will begin hosting are the DCON & the new version of EOD that was just released. Both of the servers will be tied in to the BF2 Statistics http://www.bf2statistics.com/news.php system by the middle of May.

We will be adding several more mods servers sometime in May. Also when new mods are available we will set up demo server for it so that players can check it out.

I have posted the information below for the first two mod servers that are scheduled to be running by this weekend. However for complete details and updates I would suggest you visit us at www.bfstuff.com you can contact me on the forums here if you have any questions or comments about the servers or you can send me a PM on the forums over at www.bfstuff.com my user name is “Chronic420”

DCON Server: IP 69.65.14.29 * Default port 16567

EOD Server: IP 69.65.14.29 * Default Port16567

*VOIP & Battle Recorder are active on all mod servers.

Re: New DCON & EOD Mod Servers

Cool stuff Mitch. THank you for the support bud :salute:

Comment

Re: New DCON & EOD Mod Servers

I just wanted to pass this on real quick. I have the new DCON server up and running. The server is being hosted on a dual Xeon box in Chicago that I have allocated specifically to host the mods. The server IP and port are listed below and in the original post. The EOD server up and running by Sunday.

Battle Recorder should also be set up for both servers by Sunday also. As I mentioned in my original post the stats should be up and running on the server by the middle of this month.

I would appreciate any support your willing to offer in helping make this server successful for the gaming community. And by support I don’t mean money…lol

DCON Server: IP 69.65.14.29 * Default port 16567

CATIA: Check you messages when you get I sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
      X