New Account...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Account...

Ok well, i have been totally bored with Bf2 and wanted to try something new on it...i have already went through 2 accounts .. http://bf2s.com/player/61097186/ , http://bf2s.com/player/74520123/ both normal gameplay.. Was thinking of starting a whole new account and having a specific reason of doing, For example: sniper only, fastest colonel account.. IDK somethings like that. i already have a name for my new account, but dont have a reason to use it, Im thinking all AK-101/SVD only . what do u think?? plz give POSITIVE feedbacks.. thanks a lot .

And sorry for grammer, to lazy to spell check..

Re: New Account...

AA-turret-only account.
    Mounted MG only
    TOW missile only (pixel shots ftw)

Comment

well u already have like 1500+ hours in bf2....if u want to try something new with bf2...play a mod

Comment

OR.... Might I recommend BF2142----very good gameplay, imo; very balanced. Has about 50 unlocks, 40 or so ranks all kinds of cool stuff. And getting around the maps is a lot easier than in bf2, many more and quicker methods. Although compared to PR the TW is HORRIBLE!!!

And like the other guy said you could always try out some MODS for bf2, which are free and some are really nicely done--POE2, PR, DC, EOD.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
          OR.... Might I recommend BF2142----very good gameplay, imo; very balanced. Has about 50 unlocks, 40 or so ranks all kinds of cool stuff. And getting around the maps is a lot easier than in bf2, many more and quicker methods. Although compared to PR the TW is HORRIBLE!!!

And like the other guy said you could always try out some MODS for bf2, which are free and some are really nicely done--POE2, PR, DC, EOD.
          Basically what I was going to say. I know 2142 isnt popular around these parts, but it is a fun game once you get used to it.

Comment

yes I love the BAUR+Rockets plus gameplay rocks!!!

Comment

Working...
            X