Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly got 3 unlocks

Hey all

I recently started a new account. I played a bit and got the G3 unlock, planning to get the F2000. I played til I got another unlock then went to play Special Forces for a bit to get access to the F2000. I then went back to vanilla, got my unlock and unlocked the F2000.

Then, the next time I played BF2 I suddenly had an extra 3 unlocks. I found that a bit bizarre as I'd hardly played since unlocking the F2000. Do you get unlocks for purchasing Special Forces or something? It's no big deal, I'm just a bit puzzled as to where these 3 unlocks have come from.

K

Re: Suddenly got 3 unlocks

you get 2 unlocks per rank when you have SF. there are loads of threads have a look around. and dont complain more guns for you

Comment

Originally posted by [GFF]Pavan
      dont complain more guns for you
      he isn't complaining
      hes just being curious

Comment

Originally posted by [GFF]Pavan
        dont complain more guns for you
        I don't think noone would complain about that ...

Comment

could someone do me a massive favor? i have had battlefield vanilla for a year and am over the guns included (have unlocked all except engi in tier 1) so i was wondering if i could give someone my pw and have them log into there sf for me! It would be a huge favor!
          thanks Daniel
          http://bf2s.com/player/44601055/ <<<stats!

Comment

pm sent SkEdy

Comment

Hey fellas

Not complaining, just curious :-) I didn't bother searching because I read tons of posts here and have not seen this discussed before. Yeah, me bad.

Now, what unlocks to get. Hmm. I've not seen that discussed either. I'll start a new thread called something like "What unlocks should I choose". Just kidding. I'm not really bothered about the unlocks as I only really play Assault and AT and have all the unlocks I need. Shame you can't put your unlocks on ebay.

Cheers
              K

Comment

pm sent back annihilate.m4

Comment

Working...
                X