Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use my account with another CD key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use my account with another CD key?

Is it a banable (even a word?) or stat whipping offense if I use my account with another CD key?

Thanks!

Re: Can I use my account with another CD key?

whoops, misread the question. yeah u can use it.

Comment

Yes you can, I've been thru 3 cd keys on most of my accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)
        Yes you can, I've been thru 3 cd keys on most of my accounts.
        How can you go through 3 keys?

I'm only asking because I'm going home and my brother has BF2 and I'm going home for a week. And I won't be bringing my computer. Of course we won't be playing at the same time.

Comment

Its really easy. Just start the game and on the log in screen enter your log in info. You know, in game name, password, etc. It might be a good idea to write the info down on a piece of paper and take it with you if you cant remember it. The in game name and password are your account not the CD key.

By the way I know that he is family but its a good idea to keep the password a secret. We have had people post on here that thier brother or friend got thier account wiped for cheating. Anyone on here can tell you EA doesnt care. Its very rare that it gets restored once its wiped. Good Luck. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by bdm View Post
            How can you go through 3 keys?

I'm only asking because I'm going home and my brother has BF2 and I'm going home for a week. And I won't be bringing my computer. Of course we won't be playing at the same time.
            I've moved several times, I lose alot of stuff like my paperwork and cd keys, plus I've had alot of crap stolen by room mates.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X