• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some Of My n00b Questions

yeah you are. lol. and im on receiving end of most of them

Comment

Originally posted by MioTEK View Post
      Just put 'em in the cross-hairs, aim LOW, and "peck" at the trigger. Like real life weapons, there's recoil, spray, the random tracer round, and scatter. Head-shots are sure kills, but remember to squeeze off a couple of rounds.

I'm a platoon leader for a large clan, and I always try to help all of my squad members with their game. I highly recommend you go prone (press "Z") to fire your SAW (PKM), and just squeeze-off short bursts. The PKM can snipe when you get expert with it

Man I miss the days before that bloody patch, that thing WAS a sniper rifle!

Comment

Originally posted by stronin View Post
        Man I miss the days before that bloody patch, that thing WAS a sniper rifle!
        which one. the L85 couldn't hit the broad side of a 24" CRT back in the day, it was *pimped* out in 1.2, the PKM was the same as pre-buffed l85 but even less accurate, if possible, it was juiced up to retarded levels at 1.2, but quickly nerfed to a respectable level in 1.21, so it wasn't a sniper for long, i think about 2 weeks or so until they hotpatched it.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
          which one. the L85 couldn't hit the broad side of a 24" CRT back in the day, it was *pimped* out in 1.2, the PKM was the same as pre-buffed l85 but even less accurate, if possible, it was juiced up to retarded levels at 1.2, but quickly nerfed to a respectable level in 1.21, so it wasn't a sniper for long, i think about 2 weeks or so until they hotpatched it.
          And a beautiful 2 weeks it was man... (yeah the pkm )

Comment

Originally posted by stronin View Post
            And a beautiful 2 weeks it was man... (yeah the pkm )
            yea those 7.62s were like heat seakers, heck you shot the guy in front of you and 3 guys dropped behind you :laugh: nay a gun was used on karkand other than the pkm for 2 weeks. it was pretty tough to move, just drop prone at your spawn unload a clip and get 10 kills

Comment

Working...
            X