New feature I wish could be added for VIOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New feature I wish could be added for VIOP

I wish that they could add a new key that would allow you to voice talk to anyone within a certain area, like all the players within about 20 feet of you. That would be awesome, for communicating with players not in your squad who are near you. I can think of a million times that would have been so helpful.

Or maybe a new key that would enable voice chat to any friendly player who you have your crosshairs on... or what about ANY player you have your crosshairs on? THAT would be sick! Imagine seeing an enemy and putting him in the crosshairs and saying "Dont even try to sneak up there you bastard!" How many crazy things would happen? How about if you get killed and are laying there critically wounded and the enemy that got you comes over and starts going "Oh yeah thats right biatch!"

Re: New feature I wish could be added for VIOP

hmm intersting

Comment

i believe there is some sort of proximity voip in halo 2

Comment

I would like it for team mates as you can warn them that they are being C4 or there is an enemy mine/claymore (Though if Dice was smart, they would add that as a "spotted" option. But I don't think we need to interact with the enemy in that fashion. There are too many dolts who type trash, I really don't think we need to hear it.

Comment

Enemy Claymore spotted

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_Odedge View Post
            I would like it for team mates as you can warn them that they are being C4 or there is an enemy mine/claymore (Though if Dice was smart, they would add that as a "spotted" option. But I don't think we need to interact with the enemy in that fashion. There are too many dolts who type trash, I really don't think we need to hear it.
            Very true, Would be nOObfest!!!

Im gonna headshot you, you nOOb, Oh btw "some stupid comment"!

Dont wanna hear it, bad enought seeing it on screen.

Comment

VOIP for teammates with in 20ft would be awesome. But to make it fair if an enemy was in that radius he should be able to hear you as well!!!

Comment

Enemy Claymore spotted

Enemy C4 spotted

Enemy Med-pack Spotted!!!!

Enemy ammo-bag spotted

Enemy Hacker Spotted

Ememy Padder Spotted

Comment

It's a great idea, but it's just another thing that people will use for two weeks, then stop using, and start complaining about how ****ty this game is.

Or you'd get idiots saying things like, "No. Wait. Stop... There's a claymore." "Dude, I need ammo." "I just saw a guy running. I think he's back here."

There'd be a 20ft circle of players stopping and wondering who is talking and to whom and where the hell they are.

The commedic joy alone would be sweet. Excellent idea!

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_Odedge View Post
                    This is why I grace Odedge's digital life with my squad leading.

I like to play BF2 for fun. It is not an opportunity to get my aggressions out by trash talking people whom i have digitally killed.

Comment

Defo need enemy claymore spotted added and AT mine spotted,only yesterday i was on the dam as USMC coming from uncap in a jeep with tank following when i saw AT mines everwhere with my been in a jeep a was ahead and had time to park my jeep in the middel of the road next to the bridge and block the road off....by some stroke of luck the guy following just happened to be engy, he must have knowen what i was doing and jumped out and got rig of then bad boys or we all would have been blown to kingdom come

Comment

thatd be interesting.

Comment

I like it, as long as I have a choice to mute anyone in the server.

Comment

Working...
                          X