Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BONTEMPI
    Guest replied
    Re: After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
    When you're trying to publically discredit somebody like you're doing with SyDuS, you have to garner the support of outside sources. Afterall, if the public doesn't believe you, then your the one who suffers from lacking credibility.

You've also put in significantly less time than SyDuS.

I did not get my first (and only) ban until about the time I reached 400 hours. That ban came from a rather mean joke that I was playing on a Christian server. My many kicks came from having ping that exceeded 200.

Being banned six times is nothing too large, considering how many servers out there are being poorly admined.

ISI Christian Server
    ESO Christian Server
    dA! (Digital Anarchy)
    =DoD=
    ]ESF[

These are just a few examples that come from the top of my head. I can guarantee that if I actually made an effort to play on those servers more than once or twice, I'd probably get banned eventually.

All you'd have to do is kill the wrong person at the wrong time.
    Have to agree with some of your points, but Sydus has annoyed me by suggesting it is only down to skill when I and everybody else has come across these hackers in games!

A guy called G-Casey was top everygame with 50 + kills and about 3 losses as a sniper, that's ******** and everybody knew he was hacking but we couldn't boot him for some strange reason? I wonder why

I don't mind when sombody kills me fair and square, fair do's, but I do mind when sombody accuses me of moaning when I felt I had a valid point to.

Anyway I've said my piece and that's the end of it, so sydus we'll agree to disagree on this subject.

Leave a comment:

• markan dorka
    Guest replied

Originally posted by BONTEMPI View Post
    Who asked you?
    use PM if you don't want people to comment on your posts on public forum

The fact is I have not been banned once

But 6 times? hmmmmmm very suspicious
    There's craploads of ways to get banned, and most of them have nothing to do with being suspicious.

I've gotten banned for speaking finnish in squad chat, and triggering the wordfilter, banned for rejoining a server after a kick after autokick for bad ping, banned for baseraping, banned for spawnkilling, banned for using weapons when admin wanted a knife match, banned for stupid names and what else.

I've must've banned 50+ people in other games, and 0 of them for suspicion on cheating.

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

Who asked you?
    When you're trying to publically discredit somebody like you're doing with SyDuS, you have to garner the support of the people you're supposed to be representing.

Afterall, if the community that you're trying to speak for doesn't believe what you have to say, then you're the one who suffers from lacking credibility.

I'd say every one of your statements in this thread have been hostile, unreasonable and without a shred of proof. This is why other people are now chiming in to denounce what you have to say. I'd suggest you accept it and move on before you make yourself look like a Mule.

You've also put in significantly less time than SyDuS.

I did not get my first (and only) ban until about the time I reached 400 hours. That ban came from a rather mean joke that I was playing on a Christian server. My many kicks came from having ping that exceeded 200.

Being banned six times is nothing too large, considering how many servers out there are being poorly admined.

ISI Christian Server
    ESO Christian Server
    dA! (Digital Anarchy)
    Rockhead Gaming.com Server
    =DoD=
    ]ESF[

These are just a few examples that come from the top of my head. I can guarantee that if I actually made an effort to play on those servers more than once or twice, I'd probably get banned eventually.

All you'd have to do is kill the wrong person at the wrong time.

Leave a comment:

• BONTEMPI
    Guest replied

Originally posted by markan dorka View Post
    He's gotten kicked once for every 4,8 hours. You, on other hand get kicked every 3,6 hours. Pots and kettles ?
    Who asked you?

Leave a comment:

• markan dorka
    Guest replied

Originally posted by BONTEMPI
    I think the fact that you've been banned quite a bit and booted more than most speaks volumes of how you play the game!

Bet your a hack or exploit user
    He's gotten kicked once for every 4,8 hours. You, on other hand get kicked every 3,6 hours. Pots and kettles ?

Leave a comment:

• Adder1978
    Guest replied

Originally posted by BigHAZE View Post
    Don't get my wrong...I have really enjoyed playing this game..but lately I am getting VERY tired of CHEAP sh*t that goes on during a round. I am not accusing anyone of cheating...so that is not the theme of this thread. I am talking about what we all hate....AT rockets going right thru vehicles..only to have the guy hop out and ONE SHOT kill you. Yesterday I parachuted onto the carrier (USMC had 3 land bases) and I jump into the enemy chopper. This guy spawns and is running at the chopper. I fire ALL 8 MISSLES at him and they explode all around him...not killing him..but allowing him time to put C4 on me and detonate it. 2 days ago...I spawned on the carrier at wake and grabbed the F35. I circled around on a J-10 and fired ALL 6 missles at CLOSE RANGE on his ***. You guessed it..they ALL MISSED and two of them hit my friendly chopper and I got two teamkills -8 and then people were questioning me. "Yo haze..why are you TK'ing". I put 27 shots into this guy last night with the G36e and he flops onto his stomach...squeezes off three shots and kills me.

Yeah..I know... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But this is finally wearing me down to the point of sheer frustration. Anyone else getting tired of CHEAP kills?

Speak Up.
    I couldnt agree more these things happen all the time and are becoming more amd more of a problem.
    Not so long ago i was in a APC and fired about 15-20 cannon rounds into a special forces guy and he kept on coming at me and c4d me... BANG....im dead.

I mean what does the APC cannon fire??? balloons??

Leave a comment:

• BONTEMPI
    Guest replied

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
    yet you cry hax everytime you get owned? i just chalk it up to skill unless there is definative proof. zomg he noob tubed me when i was hiding, he must be cheating... ooook.
    I think the fact that you've been banned quite a bit and booted more than most speaks volumes of how you play the game!

Bet your a hack or exploit user

Leave a comment:

• [PTG]Ghost
    Guest replied

do what i did... buy/play other game not for long max 1 month and i promise ur miss all thoose good moments of bf and retur back to it

Leave a comment:

• AncientSerpent3
    replied

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
    Let people call hacks when I'm plugging their digital hitboxes with bullets, bombs and other boom boom sticks, while they hit nothing but digital air.

Let people call hacks when I out manuever their predictable patterns, by ambushing and violating them in ways they probably never imagined was possible.

Let people call hacks when I magically guess where they are, by using simple logic, intuition, reason and the Caps Lock button to see enemies being spam spotted by the commander.

Let people call hacks when I not only beat them to the prone, but beat them to the first shot not once, not twice, not three times; but everytime.

Whiners are beneath me, for I am the demon who reaps their pathetic gaming souls.

- The Battlefield 2 Prophet.
    Ain't that the truth.

Leave a comment:

• vesuvan
    replied

I would like to play with you sometime Dairuka. You seem like a good player.

We all have to admit that BF2 has captured our interest for quite a long time. By the time you get bored of one part of the game, you can try sometime else.

The fact that its pretty much the only large scale modern battlefield type of game continues to draw new and old player alike. My interest will stay until Crysis comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

Let people call hacks when I'm plugging their digital hitboxes with bullets, bombs and other boom boom sticks, while they hit nothing but digital air.

Let people call hacks when I out manuever their predictable patterns, by ambushing and violating them in ways they probably never imagined was possible.

Let people call hacks when I magically guess where they are, by using simple logic, intuition, reason and the Caps Lock button to see enemies being spam spotted by the commander.

Let people call hacks when I not only beat them to the prone, but beat them to the first shot not once, not twice, not three times; but everytime.

Whiners are beneath me, for I am the demon who reaps their pathetic gaming souls.

- The Battlefield 2 Prophet.

Leave a comment:

• ichangedmyname
    Guest replied

How does that make him a hacker.... he owns a few guys with G36E. Some noobs call him a hacker, and he falls into a kill drought.... Are you saying he turned off his hax, cause that is just stupid...

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• DooM
    Guest replied

I don't really accuse people of hacking or w.e, but especially this one time it just seemed like it.

Ran round the corner this guy came round and automatically I died, as if it was an instant headshot with the G36E he was using. Then he moped like 4 other people while I was still critically wounded. Someone said that he was hacking etc and then his skill just decreased so bad, I mean he got owned that whole round as if he turned it off maybe?

I know there is cheaters in this game but I don't know if I have came across one yet, probly have just didn't realize.

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
    You always make the best posts.... !!!

idiots who keep making idiotic posts
    idiots who are always negative
    idiots who don't know when/what to say

Or to keep it simple...you.
    Haha funny one, k retard, well I don't need noobs tryna be smart replying to me. Come back when your balls drop. Another thing we don't need *******es like you, the lil kids running around I WANT THE CHOPPER, your the type that tks for everything.

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

Originally posted by eye8urkids
    Originally posted by blackfox
    well im getting tired of all the nad throwing in IO mode when you go to take an enemy base every1 starts throwing nads when your on the recieving end of that it does get very frustrating.
    Umm speaking for us guys, but I don't think they explode.
    They do if your girl uses her tongue properly. :laugh:

Not literally. :nudge: :nudge:

Leave a comment:

• -Shifty-
    replied

Originally posted by Dairuka
    Only two years of enjoyment from a $60 game? EA should be ashamed of themselves.

I spent more today on Dinner and Beer while watching the Canucks game with my girl at Boston Pizza.
    You always make the best posts.... !!!

Originally posted by DooM View Post
    Im getting sick of:

Idiots constantly tking you for any vehicle.
    Idiots who don't revive you at all.
    Idiots who don't know what teamwork is.
    Idiots who sit in the alleway shooting anything that spawns.
    Idiots that put claymores on the spawn points or C4.
    Idiot admins which is 90% of BF2 admins.
    Idiots that stand in a line infront of your jet, its their jet.
    Idiots that fire AT rockets into the Jet before anyone gets there.
    Idiots that get the chopper over and over just to crash on take off.
    Idiots that can't fly for **** and end up going round in circles all round.
    Nearly every German player.
    German servers.
    Idiots that blow up everything with the USS ESSEX on the carrier.
    J10 whores.
    J10 noobs who rape the carrier all day long.
    Those who sit at airfield/helipad whilst they are gona all round.

List goes on. Bf2 has some of the worst players on any MP game out there.
    idiots who keep making idiotic posts
    idiots who are always negative
    idiots who don't know when/what to say

Or to keep it simple...you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X