Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2v2 Heli League in CAL: Please Sign

You know you wan't it.

I don't care if you are noob or pro. If you have any degree of adeptness in a helicopter, a mate in the cockpit/the skillz to solo dogfight look no further.

Short story long, I am going to pursuade the CAL admins to create/revive the Chopper league or die trying.

I have formulated a rule set as seen in the petition/post but that is all up for debate. If anyone wants to see a 2v2 league in CAL sign my petition at the very least. Better, if you would email the CAL admins to get their support as I have done, pledging a team to play throughout the duration of the season.

If this league takes off admins will be needed, those of you who respect and pursue authority will have the chance to grasp it and rule over your fellow league members.

Shoutcasts will undoubtebly be take place over upper echelon matches via EGLN, TSN ect. This would be your chance to stand out amongst the gaming world showing off your skill to the world. Preferebly big name companies who have a few extra servers lieing around

The problem is, unlike most things , this can not happen by my will alone. It will take the support and pledges of many teams ranging from the new comers to the best among us to get the attention of CAL administrators and the support of dedicated gamers (over 18) to administrate the league ensuring fair play.

Please pledge your teams support here and get all your friends to sign it. You don't need to give your real name in this, actually it's better just to go by what the community knows you as, makes it easier to know who supports the potential league and who does not.

Please pledge your support in favor of a 2v2 Chopper League in the CAL. It is my goal to get a 2v2 helicopter league in CAL as there once was.

Here is a post reguarding my request that the league be created. Notice there are many supporters, a few who do not but pay no attention to them for Ice Max is the only one that isn't a ground pounder in CAL and after flashing a few screen shots of myself destroying CAL 8v8's prized teams he pledged his support

Here is the post reguarding this issue in the CAL forums.

Before you post again please sign the petition. Simply replying with a note telling everyone how good you are in a pub or how awesome those top teams are to watch on EGLN is take 20 seconds out of your life to add your signature to my petition with a short note at most on how kick *** this will be. Don't be discouraged if you don't think you are as good as some of the top teams, trust me you don't get any better teamkilling and raping in pub servers alone, training is where it's at. Play in this league when created then watch your KDR in the heli shoot through the roof next time you pub. Then post a reply here and tell me if I am wrong

The best part about this league is the small number of people required for the team, 1-2. Most clans have atleast two helicopter adepts but usually more, and the more the merrier I always say.

If you have any questions reguarding the above, or are curious as to how you can help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Xfire: saggins

Email: calsaggins@yahoo.com

Your concern and willingness to participate in/support this league reguardless of skill level is welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you,

Saggins

Re: 2v2 Heli League in CAL: Please Sign

Wooooo

Comment

I would participate, Sag... but you know my predicament.

" Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
      Sloi, [AH1z]Predrag, Moo_Saggins"

Ah yes, all chopper wh0res extraordinaire.

Comment

Hey, I'm reading it lol...
        I told my other friend about it, we may join.
        I'll sign up.

Comment

I don't think it would work, because 2v2 doesn't always show "true chopper skill" and the game is dying, but GL, I would welcome it

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
            I would participate, Sag... but you know my predicament.

" Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
            Sloi, [AH1z]Predrag, Moo_Saggins"

Ah yes, all chopper wh0res extraordinaire.

Comment

This is a worthy cause.

Kudos to Moo.

Comment

Id sign up but I really suck at TVing at the moment, I hate scrimms anyways

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
                  Id sign up but I really suck at TVing at the moment, I hate scrimms anyways
                  Man, the only TVing I've done in the last three months has been in singleplayer 64... I wonder how bad it would be if I was able to play online right now? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                    Man, the only TVing I've done in the last three months has been in singleplayer 64... I wonder how bad it would be if I was able to play online right now? :laugh:
                    hehe yea lol, gotta pla at least every second or third day to stay in shape

Comment

I would sign join if I had a real good pilot to team up with, I can gun pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                        hehe yea lol, gotta pla at least every second or third day to stay in shape
                        It's not so much having to play every other day that concerns me, it's the adaptation to lag and playing online that worries me. Of course, having helis that slide and barrel roll would be surprising at first, seeing as the ones I'm facing now are ****ing useless and linear.

:hmm:

Comment

Working...
                        X