Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the funny ways you got kicked from CGO or another christian server!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post the funny ways you got kicked from CGO or another christian server!

I'll start!

After getting kicked for typing omg in the chatbox, I immediately logged out, came back in with JC SUX in front my name. After that, I basically started praising Satan and thanking him for giving me the power to murder these soldiers of God. Needless to say, I got banned pretty quickly.

ROFLMAO.

Your turn. :laugh:

Re: Post the funny ways you got kicked from CGO or another christian server!

Uhhh....

Comment

i was kicked for typing "wtf" in chat.... I mean why would they kick for saying "Where's The Fire!"
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
        i was kicked for typing "wtf" in chat.... I mean why would they kick for saying "Where's The Fire!"
        :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I originally made this post in a thread on these web-boards sometime last year around August, but my thread was removed by Scinto because of it's negativity towards religion.

Luckily I posted it on another web-board that I used to troll, so I still have the post saved.

-----------------
          I started by playing BF2 and joining a Christian Server.

Normally, I'm not that devout, despite being a Christian, but the moment I got in a Christian Server, I was bombarded with quotes and psalms from the Bible under the administration scroll text at the top left hand corner of the screen.

That kind of irked me, but I continued to play.

I got first place after a ten minute match. I outscored everybody there by 50 points, getting 47 kills, while the second highest only got 18. Somebody asked, "Are you hacking?" at the next match.

I replied, "No, but I'm a Muslim, and the thought of killing Christians just seems to bring out the best of me."

I got banned the next minute.
          ----------------------------

To this day, it's been the only server I've ever been perma-banned from.

Comment

Very nice! :laugh:

Comment

Zomfg LOL TEH CHRISTAIN SERVER ADMINS R TEH NOOB LOL DEY BAN U FOR TEH TROLLING OMFG ADMINSUXBF2SUXSERVERSUXLOLOLF*CKDICEOMGOMG

Comment

WTF camperstrike?? lol

I once got kicked for saying damn.. :s

Comment

Leave that server alone if you dont like it move on, if you get banned tough **** , if you have a problem with it TAKE IT UP ON THEIR FORUMS.

Comment

Working...
                  X