Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheaters

Originally posted by ExitChicago View Post
    Well - your new with only 371 hours played - How the hell did you get to captain so fast? 1.6 kills per minute? Wow - That's efficient!
    I guess 371 hrs isn't a lot of time compared to others, but its a lot of time for me. I just got real good with the support kit and armor that's all.

Comment

Yeah, the 10 year olds can afford the game now that it's in the bargain bin at walmart. Damn kids are getting smarter I say.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
        Today I was playing some BF2, start of the round nd I go commander, I hit Page Up and get my commanders screen up, 3 seconds later, 'vehical drop at your position'....... some NUTZ or ZUT (<< tag) guy gets in and drives off. Later in the game, I heard vehical drp at your possition again... some 487 (tag name) guy ges in and drives off.... I said something in the chat: '****ing cheaters, damn stupid twats...' etc...I get kicked out of my commaners position! I apply again and accep, get kicked out again, I apply again and the same happens, kicked out.. this went on for several mintes, several times.
        :laugh: thats good

Comment

I dunno if there are waves necessarily but I did find some today, it was a 24 person I/O server with tiny little maps. I thought it might be neat but came in to find a bunch of aim... tacitly admiting to it when asked by members of my decimated team.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
            I haven't seen any increase in cheaters/hackers, only an increase in whiners.

AGREED!!!

Comment

I've never been able to prove hacks, but the glitching on Karkand and Jalalabad is getting ridiculous. I have my suspicion on hacks but to name names would be just heresay, but there are enough "holes" in walls for people to just walk through and stay inside the magic building they can see through.

Comment

Originally posted by ExitChicago View Post
                Is it me or has there been a surge of hacking going on lately?
                As far as the BF2, self-proclaimed experts on this forum would claim, there are no cheats out there. After all, if they haven't seen them, surely they don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkmonkman View Post
                  Hacks don't work well in BF2 (aimbots) because of cone of fire+random deviation. Thus someone who is skilled with good evasion maneuvers are usually better than hackers.
                  Actually, l33t h4x take both those away. Well, they're advertised to do so anyway...

It's really easy to see who's cheating in BF2, especially people spamming supplies and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                    As far as the BF2, self-proclaimed experts on this forum would claim, there are no cheats out there. After all, if they haven't seen them, surely they don't exist.
                    Aint that the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X