X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubra Dam.

All right. I have decided to enlighten you all with a 'War Tale'

Gather around children.

'Spawn me. SPAWN ME' I yelled out to my team through the VoiP system.
    No response, I was now faced with a difficult situation. Do I go in and try to
    'rambo' it, Or do I wait for one of these idiots to spawn... I go for decesion number 1.
    With only 12 shots and 2 clips of my G3 assault rifle remaining. I know it's best for me to switch to single shot mode, Not only for the accuracy more so for the ammo that I will save. I am located at the construction site command. On a slight slope I begin to prone towards the building. Out of the corner of my eye I see movement... 2 enemy soldiers running to flank me, I feel in trouble. Quickly I throw my grenade a bit the side of me in a desperate attempt to scare them off. No cigar, By now i have switched back to the assault rifle... The first one goes down easy, the second guy prones down hes a sniper! I know my time could be limited now I quickly reach for my knife while running towards him. In a matter of seconds he is now lying on the floor. I do the most honourable thing and Teabag him for 5 seconds until 2 more soldiers come at me. I shoot them down... I must of hit the wrong button because I'm now very low on ammo. I see a supply crate I know I gotta get it, I'm down to 2 bars of health and no ammo for my assault. I take out my pistol as I am going to the crate, to my suprise when I arrive at my destination I see a sniper proning... Luckily he has not spotted me. I knifed him. I now am back to 7 bars of health and 3 clips of ammo... I decide to go for the capture now. I take cover beside a barrel. I've been spotted I kill one of three enemmies...

So ends my 6-0 kill spree.
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

thanks for reading, Input is well appreciated if its positive.

Re: Kubra Dam.

rofl nice

Comment

thanks thanks.
      That's enough applause
      The only regret I have is that no one in my squad spawned on me

Comment

nice not a bad killing spree

Comment

sweet.
          if i was in ur squad, i would of spawned...
          ...i hate non team players

but didnt sound as if you needed them lol

Comment

Working...
          X