Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a server ran a previous version of vBF2, what version would you like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a server ran a previous version of vBF2, what version would you like to see?

And why?

Just wondering.

Re: If a server ran a previous version of vBF2, what version would you like to see?

Isn't there still servers with older versions?

I've patched my BF2 to 1.41, but it still shows 1.11, don't know why.

Comment

Re: If a server ran a previous version of vBF2, what version would you like to see?

1.12 or Unpatched. I chose 1.12 because it's probably the most popular patch. They fixed a lot of the main problems, and we still had prone spamming and Black Hawk Whoring. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ramirez
        Isn't there still servers with older versions?

I've patched my BF2 to 1.41, but it still shows 1.11, don't know why.
        probably,

Patch 1.41 = 1.1.2965-797.0 ingame version #

to OP 1.12 i think

Comment

I sometimes get confused. It was the patch when they fixed the vehicle bumper damage, but had not yet limited the rockets on the helos.

The red-bug never really bothered me, I was able to tell the difference between people anyways. Guess if the patch is too early, people will not have Wake.

Comment

thats 1.12

1.12=best patch.

Comment

1.12, its the version that was current when i purchased BF2....u could jump and shoot (not that useful unless ur shooting over an object) u had long distance c4-tossing, helis had more rockets, no delay in movement (good and bad) not to mention there was no IO, and jalalabad isnt that great of a map..it like a karkand v2.noob

Comment

1.12 becuz it had wake island and i think performance wise, it was one of the best for my old computer

Comment

1.12 IS the best patch, period.

Comment

i was only around during 1.3+, but from what ive heard older patches sound funner.

Comment

1.4 - Because I go with the flow, and never dwell on what used to be.

Comment

haha no one wants patch 1.3!

Comment

Unpatched

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                            i was only around during 1.3+, but from what ive heard older patches sound funner.
                            thats when I started playing seriously and started descovering things, I know nothing about previous patches

Originally posted by |AM| Mr.morey View Post
                            haha no one wants patch 1.3!
                            1.3 was great for me, the only patch that gave me problems and almost made me quit was 1.41

didnt play for like a month after that patch came out

Comment

NO VOTES FOR 1.3 rofl

Comment

Working...
                              X