Wierd monitor problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd monitor problem

This problem has only been happening recently, even though no changes to my pc have been made.

Basically, the problem goes like this. I will be playing Bf2 fine, no problems at all. Then as soon as the round ends, and the scoreboard appears, my monitor will immediately come up with a message saying something about no signal, and it will switch into standby, even though the pc will still be working fine. If i then try to turn my monitor on again, the screen just goes instantly black again, the same "no signal" message will appear, and it will go back into standby. The only solution is to reboot my PC.

This problem is very strange, as it only seems to happen when the scoreboard at the end of the round appears, never any other time. As said earlier, the problem is recent, even though i haven't done anyhting to my PC, and the problem only occurs in BF2 (and expansions-BF2:SF, and PR mod), no other games.

Please help guys, as this problem is driving me nuts!!!

Re: Wierd monitor problem

It has with no doubt got to do with your graphics driver. Could post some specs such as graphics card name, monitor name etc etc.
    Reinstall your graphics driver, upgrade or downgrade it and see if it works.

Comment

Working...
    X