sprinting ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sprinting ?

i made a new account as my old one has bad k/d (ocukeracer2006) and my keys are exactly the same as the old one, i even copied the config file over, yet when i double tap the up arrow, my character wont sprint, it will on the other one

Any ideas why ?

Re: sprinting ?

hold shift

Comment

Originally posted by twoblacklines View Post
      i made a new account as my old one has bad k/d (ocukeracer2006) and my keys are exactly the same as the old one, i even copied the config file over, yet when i double tap the up arrow, my character wont sprint, it will on the other one

Any ideas why ?
      make your controls default, and try again.

Comment

up arrow? default is 'w'.....

i never knew anyone used that double tap feature, i found it useless as long as i have a shift key

Comment

i only use the double tap W when the shift key doesnt work. idk sometimes it sticks or something and it wont work

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
            up arrow? default is 'w'.....

i never knew anyone used that double tap feature, i found it useless as long as i have a shift key
            Same here, didn't know people used it

Don't use arrows unless you use the end, delete, and page down bottons to crouch prone ect....

Comment

you can sprint by double tapping W, DUDE!!!
              that may work for beginners, but it just would not be feasable if you have skill, seriously. i can't live without my shift, since i am tapping it here and there so i dont get stuck in a firefight moving like a turtle.

Comment

I typically sprint by pressing "w" twice.

Why? It frees up my left pinky to press the CTRL key during difficult moments. I use crouch quite a lot, especially if I have cover. I try play smarter than your typical CAL-M dive, prone, shoot, crouch, stand, sprint, dive, prone, shoot types. Afterall, if somebody is better than me, and I can't beat them to the first shot, I try to get them while they're still delayed from standing up. Crouching afterall is faster to get up from than proning, or prone-crouching.

For somebody who only uses Prone, I suppose Left Shift would be a better place for your finger to sit, but I see it as limiting yourself. I don't really see myself as a beginner either.

Comment

Should work just make sure all controls are the same.

Comment

Sub_zer0

Your signature is 2.2mb large, and it severely slows down the download rate of the web-page.

I'd suggest compressing the .gif properly; before someone complains to a moderator.

Comment

I'm far too lazy to I'll let mods remove it by which time most people would of seen it any how. Not point in having some thing that amusing being over used.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                        I typically sprint by pressing "w" twice.

Why? It frees up my left pinky to press the CTRL key during difficult moments. I use crouch quite a lot, especially if I have cover. I try play smarter than your typical CAL-M dive, prone, shoot, crouch, stand, sprint, dive, prone, shoot types. Afterall, if somebody is better than me, and I can't beat them to the first shot, I try to get them while they're still delayed from standing up. Crouching afterall is faster to get up from than proning, or prone-crouching.

For somebody who only uses Prone, I suppose Left Shift would be a better place for your finger to sit, but I see it as limiting yourself. I don't really see myself as a beginner either.
                        i use crouch alot to dairuka, i agree prone diving is suicide if there is more than one person around, if you win that battle you will likely be creamed from the side before having a chance to get up, prone has almost gotten retarded, especially that damn bug where you have to stand up twice or you won't, never know when it is going to happen, however my whole pinky is above both my shift and ctrl, since ctrl is usually below shift, i use the middle of my pinky instead of the tip to crouch, and the tip to run when i need to, it works quite well since its like having an extra finger, and the G15 keys feel soooo nice in bf2.

Comment

Likewise, I do just as well without using the Shift Key.

Comment

huh, I set the prone on my left Strg, cause I played a lot of support where it comes handy.
                            I may change it so I have crouch on left strg.........

FipZ

Comment

What is Strg?

Comment

Working...
                              X