Downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading

Okay, I didn't want to play BF2 for a while, and I was playing another game, which was laggy so I needed to undownload something, so I chose BF2 to free up space...I downloaded it just a moment ago, and now I can't play it, is something wrong and I'm screwed or what?

Re: Downloading

How exactly did you "download" BF2? You know you need a valid cd key anyway so your screwed either way. And ******s and cracks dont work.

Comment

So I can't play BF2?!

Comment

nope, goto a shop and buy it.

Comment

When you put a game on your computer it is called INSTALLING, not downloading. If you installed it from the disc, than DOWNLOAD the latest patch and INSTALL it.

Comment

Well, sor-ry! Jeez, I'm kinda new to the game, alright? Where do I download the patch?

Comment

the internet.

wow. there is such a HUGE difference from downloading and installing.

your on my dee-dee-dee list now.

Comment

download the patch from the internet here: http://browse.files.filefront.com/Ba...owsefiles.html

note that u hafta have admin rights to play online, and of course, you must have the BF2 disk in your CD drive...

if it doesnt work, let us know your computer specs, and what error message you get

Comment

Working...
                X