One shot kill on my tank possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One shot kill on my tank possible?

I had a full health tank, I heard the other tank coming... I spun around, presenting my front to him as he came around the corner... we both fire... I blow up. I know that maybe something else hit me at the same exact moment or something... but I dont think so...

So the question is, can another tank kill me with one shot when I have full heath? (or 95%+ range)?

- I was in MEC tank vs UMSC tank

Re: One shot kill on my tank possible?

yes that is possible, the hits are where your wheels are. there is a website i think secretsofbattlefield2.com it shows you all the tanks hitboxes there you will find out

Comment

Yes, but in order to do so you need to angle the shot right so it hits the tanks "deflective" area and bounces into the lower area of the turret.

Comment

possible, but extremely difficult, and unlikely, the other tank has to be at a slightly higher angle than you, your shell has to hit the armour above his tread then it does a *ricochet* off the armour and hits him again hence the angle issue. in almost 200 hours and 7.5+ kdr in tank i have yet to ever register a one shot kill on a tank unless it was smokin. ive had it happen quite a few times to me however, its when the same person does it more than once in a round that you have to wonder since the variables have to be really in their favour, if aimbots can focus a persons xhairs on a guys head, i am sure there must be a hax that focuses a turret on *that spot*, once on mashtuur a guy 1 shotted tanks about 9 times on one round from all angles and distances. jeez.

Comment

well i do it everytime but with 2 shots on the threads frm the front side in armour i chalange every1 to fight wiv me armour to armour wiv full power. if u master those 2 shot kills im sure u will win every tank war but that 1 shot kill im not sure i saw a video nd a guy did a 1 shot kill BUT there was no1 in the tank its a diffrence between a full tank nd a empty tank. 1 more thing! u know the bf2 video in the start of the game when that USMC fires his RSAW on the tank nd get a 1 shot kill just focus on that area where he shoots u will get the idea where to shoot , im working on it as soon as i get it i will tell u guys.

Comment

Yeah, or you could have gotten hit in a weak spot by the tank and a rocket... could happen.

Comment

on kark i've had the T-90 and sat on the main street, as the M1 coems down i've fired on the armour above the treads and nailed a few one shots

it feels really good, i've been called a hacker for doing it, but truthfully its only ever really a fluke to do in combat.

your best bet is to go for the 2 shot kill on the front treads or the same spot on the back

thats also how to take tanks out with APCs, get the treads with your rocket and with about 10 or so cannon shots its blown.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                if aimbots can focus a persons xhairs on a guys head, i am sure there must be a hax that focuses a turret on *that spot*, once on mashtuur a guy 1 shotted tanks about 9 times on one round from all angles and distances. jeez.
                lol....

Comment

Yeah it is possible.. we have a tanker who can nail a 1-shot 50% of the time he's in position in combat.

He also does it on APC's. He showed me the LAV 1-shot and it's really easy.. big target.

But yeah, there are just really good tankers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ADY-MANIA View Post
                    well i do it everytime but with 2 shots on the threads frm the front side in armour i chalange every1 to fight wiv me armour to armour wiv full power.
                    If it takes you 2 shots then you DON'T do it every time.....and wtf is "wiv"?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                      If it takes you 2 shots then you DON'T do it every time.....and wtf is "wiv"?
                      with....

Comment

Working...
                      X