i hate being such a noob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate being such a noob!

i havent been accused of hacking or just straight up being a noob for a while, until today. it was for something that i had never even thought about before. Chopper ramming.

i was at D-valley and someone parked their f-35 on the refinery building. i came flying by in my z-10. i didnt have a chance since he was locked on for such a long time, so he got a couple shots off and then i hover right over him. unfortunately, he got enough rockets off, and my chopper was about to explode, so i just stay there. it ended up that my empty shell of a chopper killed the jet, at which point i was called a "(insert vulgar word) chopper rammer".

i got a good laugh. he left as soon as he realized that nobody was going to kick me for that "offense"

Re: i hate being such a noob!

people will complain about anything
    so you killed a guy with your burning chopper, oh well.

Comment

no bail out?

Comment

what was he doing there, locking on to jets and choppers as they tried to take off? man people will do anything to spawn rape for easy points these days. thats almost as bad as the old days of parking a Bh on top of the silo at the MEC uncap on gulf of oman for numerous easy kills. or BH soloing on wake at the chinese's last flag many moons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
          what was he doing there, locking on to jets and choppers as they tried to take off? man people will do anything to spawn rape for easy points these days. thats almost as bad as the old days of parking a Bh on top of the silo at the MEC uncap on gulf of oman for numerous easy kills. or BH soloing on wake at the chinese's last flag many moons ago.
          Oh yeah, BH soloing was cool
          Sitting in a jet is probably the worst thing you can do, you can be outsniped, hit by an AT shot, or be killed by basically every gun in this game.

Comment

HA, don't worry about it mate, I've done it before and been called everything like a "noob h4x0r rammer.

Thick of it this way, even in death you can still manage to get the kills

Comment

I been called worse than a noob and called a cheat when I blown up a tank with c4 noth my fault the commander or his team did not see me. I just hate it when all start kick votes

Comment

nwillin, it sounds like it was his fault for sitting there, not yours, don't worry dude you didn't do anything wrong. The irony in the situation was that ramming is 9/10 something the plane initiates

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
                  nwillin, it sounds like it was his fault for sitting there, not yours, don't worry dude you didn't do anything wrong. The irony in the situation was that ramming is 9/10 something the plane initiates
                  yes yes i know, i wasnt asking fault, just sharing the idiocy of players while hoping that people caught onto the irony. obviously you did

Comment

he decided to land his f35 and camp a base with only 6 missiles ??

what an idiot, i bet he never had a supply drop either lol

Comment

why would you park a jet in a battle.....

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)
                        why would you park a jet in a battle.....
                        land, get repairs. that way you don't need to wait in line for another jet. but it's more of a dumb idea than anything.

Comment

Call me an ***, but I run into tanks with a chopper sometimes. ONLY with that one USMC chopper that doesn't have anything to fire unless you're a passenger.

It may be noobish, but damn man when I'm flying by myself defenseless and theres a tank shooting at me, I go to war.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283
                            land, get repairs. that way you don't need to wait in line for another jet. but it's more of a dumb idea than anything.
                            I can understand about repairs and supplies but really that should be done out of the line of fire. Parking a jet in enemy territory is just asking to get your *** blown off OR risk getting your jet stolen.

I hope this guy wasn't sober.

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
                              I hope this guy wasn't sober.
                              I played with a drunk guy once, and he somehow was Commander. The end result was a bunch of kick votes and mutiny. :laugh:

He ended up leaving then coming back, and saying that it was his brother or something drunk or whatever. Yeah, ok..

I actually believe him though, because I recently found out he's a good player.

Comment

Working...
                              X