Sniper map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper map?

Hi, I just had an idea for a cool custom sniper map in single player for one player or coop for two player or more. I was thinking that you could have bots running horizontally across your screen at ranges of 100, 200 and 300 hundred meters. You would get something like 2 points for body shot and 5 for a head shot at 100 meters and add a point for every aditional 100 meters they are away from you. Maybe this could be done by making the bots spawn at one side of the screen and make them cap a flag on the other side of the map but have some thing to kill them before they capture the flag so they respawn. This is only a idea I had and I would like to know if it's possible to make as I have no experience with the editor.
    Thanks for the help

Re: Sniper map?

I love that idea, it would e great practise for snipers and i would definately play that map.

Comment

I could do some M95 whoring XD

Comment

Hrmm.. and you if shoot so many in a row you can win a big stuffed animal.

Comment

Originally posted by SickboyX View Post
          Hrmm.. and you if shoot so many in a row you can win a big stuffed animal.
          You'd like that wouldn't you?????? :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

This would be a good idea.

/imput

Comment

Sounds like a nice idea, unfortunatley there are a lot of ten-year-olds on this forum who like to spam other threads with useless crap.

What I know there is no way of changing the amount of points you earn for shots, and especially not from shots hitting different places. But you'll have to speak with someone who is more familiar with the editor than I am to confirm my theory.

Comment

Sounds like a great way to practice on moving targets. Maybe also have them bunnyhop so we can practice killing them damn users.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                  Sounds like a nice idea, unfortunatley there are a lot of ten-year-olds on this forum who like to spam other threads with useless crap.

What I know there is no way of changing the amount of points you earn for shots, and especially not from shots hitting different places. But you'll have to speak with someone who is more familiar with the editor than I am to confirm my theory.

don't use totalbf2 as a resource for modding, as most people will most likely be mistaken

Comment

il see what i can make maybe with some help make a sniper MOD

anyone like that idea ?

Comment

Thanks for all the replys. However I havent made much headway on the map, im pretty much cluless:cry: Definitely alot harder then I expected, it really makes you appreciate all the mods that are out.:salute:
                      So if any decent mapper modder wants to give it a shot they would be welcome to.
                      This website is for sale! camperstrike.co.uk is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, camperstrike.co.uk has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

would be cool if it was possible to make something like this

Comment

Working...
                      X