wake secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wake secrets

I was playing Wake the other day and saw a player in a R.I.B. going like stink. I accused him of hacking and got the reply back to check out Wake Island secrets on youtube.

I did this today and low and behold I saw what the lad was doing. Now what I want to know is, would you consider this to be cheating or taking advantage of the games programming?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HooWq_KyGYk

Re: wake secrets

taking advantage, its not really cheating anyways

Comment

nope. most of those tips are hiding places anyways, tho admins or something mite get mad at u for putting a chopper under teh carrier

Comment

umm its not cheating, its being realistic. Think about it, if a RIB was on that angle it would go faster... i think the US even use that technique in real life, and they even developed a angle-deploying rig for RIBs.

/endsrcsm.

Comment

Lol i thought you meant something serious...we always use the boat wheelies for stunts

Comment

this was brought up before and I think the conclusion was it doesn't make the boat go any faster.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

not a very good video, its farging brilliant; those are the types of people who are the best players on bf2, commend you Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
                umm its not cheating, its being realistic. Think about it, if a RIB was on that angle it would go faster... i think the US even use that technique in real life, and they even developed a angle-deploying rig for RIBs.

/endsrcsm.
                Yeah, the blocking the spawn point is really realistic too.

Comment

getting into a boat on wake is practically signing your own death warrant in any case they need all the advantages they can get

Comment

Yes, I agree. The boats are completely useless unless you like spawn time convos.

Comment

old....

Comment

You know there needs to be a line drawn when people start complaining about RIBs. Come on, they blow up like stink!! and you complain because they are too fast... well get off the airfield and defend something you jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                          You know there needs to be a line drawn when people start complaining about RIBs. Come on, they blow up like stink!! and you complain because they are too fast... well get off the airfield and defend something you jackass.
                          Who rattled your dummy 'Numb nuts'. Read my original entry again and you will realise that I asked a question about something that I had only just discovered. I did this to start a discussion about somthing to do with the game we all play.

Now go find you mum, get a cuddle and calm down.

FYI I don't do the airfield on Wake. Much better defending the villages.

OK just noticed your age and now I understand everything you have put on this thread, good luck in the real world sonny!

Comment

Lol, I might seem dumb, but there was a turbo DPV in the movie. How do you get that? Would be cool

Comment

Working...
                            X