Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change the characters picture

Hi to all,

is it possible to change my character's picture.It's USMC and i want to change it to european. No offence, I dont have anything with the other side of atlantic. after all we all live in the same mud ball

Re: change the characters picture

If you mean on your stats then you'll have to spend more time playing that army until youve logged more hours on eu than usmc.... i dont know if that works since its a expansion pack? unsure

Comment

for BFHQ it will always stay as the USMC anti tank you cant change it but in BF2S your picture is hte army you played most as and with the kit you use most. but it dose not really matter much its not like other people are going to look at your BFHQ stats unless your in the top 5.

im guessing this is you?

Comment

lol thought he meant like bfs

Comment

euro looks cool.

"Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
            for BFHQ it will always stay as the USMC anti tank you cant change it
            what about the arrows that let you change the army, kit, and weapon? it wont stay, but you can look at all the different combos..... not that any of this matters, its not exactly a large part of the game.

Comment

can you clarify what you are asking??

Comment

desert eagle , are you working in NSA? there are over 900k players enlisted.....man you are scary.... yes you're right it's me :cry: (noooooob)

sorry guys,
                i 'll be more specific. it's a pure bf2 (no expansions) and for a week i was USMC infantry , but last night it changed as a sniper.

it seems to me that it changes everytime i play with a class for most time.

sorry about my english

Comment

The picture always shows the class you play the most. As you are a beginner and apparently changing the class often it will change. So actually you have the most time played as a sniper. If you have more hours as f.e. medic than you have as sniper the picture will change to medic.

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by teddyk
                    desert eagle , are you working in NSA? there are over 900k players enlisted.....man you are scary.... yes you're right it's me :cry: (noooooob)
                    Not to take any pride away from DE, but it is very easy to search for playernames on bf2s.com for example. And your username isn't very popular (when talking about number of people using it) either.

Comment

Working...
                    X