A question about CD Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about CD Keys

Can two people play online together, using the same CD Key without any problems? I have a friend over, and he's lost his Battlefield 2 key. I'm prepared to give him mine, but I just want to make sure I can't get banned or kicked for it.

Re: A question about CD Keys

nope, 2 players 2 keys to play online at the same time,

1 can be online while the other not with the same key but its safer to have 2

Comment

unless he registered his game with EA or he can find his CD key he will need to buy a new copy.

Comment

ebay 5-10 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
          ebay 5-10 dollars.
          dont buy cd-keys off ebay, you dont know what condition the one you are buying is in, already banned etc

Comment

As long as you're capable of reading the auction details and understand how to handle a problem if someone sales you something other than described, eBay is fine.

Majority of my keys came from eBay, from steam to a few of my BF2 keys, etc. Never a problem yet BUT I have seen other people with problems like banned keys and such, this would be their own fault for either not reading the auction correctly, not taking action when they realized the item was not as described or just didn't straight up ask the seller if it was banned.

If they sell you something and say its not banned or whatever and it turns out to be, its just the same as them selling you say a broken lamp, they have to refund it.

Comment

and if that doesnt work tehn go to court

Comment

i bought a copy from walmart for 20 bucks, and a copy off ebay for 10 bucks. I just made sure the copy was new off ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by [CMx]Adamshannon View Post
                  and if that doesnt work tehn go to court
                  Square trade is sort of like that, but any problem I've had with eBay was sorted out except for a few things I sold myself. Those people got my stuff for free basically by complaining it wasn't as described, I had to refund them and they kept my stuff....

So I know from a buyers stand point you can get your money back regardless of the item being good or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X