My BF2 tribute video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BF2 tribute video

I made a little tribute video for Battlefield 2!Enjoy and comment if you want at youtube!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: My BF2 tribute video

Video? more like a slideshow

Comment

not much of a video..more like a slide show but nice pics
      fav pic was at the 37 second point for some reason.. 2:01 is also pretty good

Comment

its the way i like to make video's,one picture can say a thousand word...and its more original,hundred of video's are already made with recorded stuff ingame...

Comment

like the music and the pics well done

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.NightFire
            I made a little tribute video for Battlefield 2!Enjoy and comment if you want at youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkFGVYQilGs
            I cant see youtube at school :cry: but will see later...promise

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
              I cant see youtube at school :cry: but will see later...promise
              Use a proxy blocking website.(Sorry if this is against forum rules, delete if you have to.) For the sake of argument I just won't post an actual website name, but you can find them through del.icio.us or a google search.

Comment

Pretty good.I remember those pics before release.Brings back memories.

Comment

A really good video. Together with the music it was even better. A very good idea!

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
                  Use a proxy blocking website.(Sorry if this is against forum rules, delete if you have to.) For the sake of argument I just won't post an actual website name, but you can find them through del.icio.us or a google search.
                  A proxy blocking website blocks the proxy, which means blocks youtube right?

Comment

Working...
                  X