Noobs to arty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobs to arty

Thanks to all of you noobs that have read how to spot for arty and are doing so, great job it is appreciated (seriously).

However understand that you only need to spot once every 75 seconds. By doing it every 2 seconds you only eliminate the actual gunners veiw and he will never zero in on your flippin target.

Once every 75 seconds or if you need to re adjust do it once very 45 but for god sakes let the arty man get zeroed in before you try to re-spot.

I was on desert shield today and some moron was spoting arty every 2 seconds. which totaly eliminated any chance of using arty except for direct fire. Then was shocked that we could not hit his flippin targets. I wonder why we could not.

Re: Noobs to arty

I hate whiny players!!!! Shut the hell up and play or quit and move on....

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You can switch between different arty cams by using the comm rose....problem solved....

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post
        You can switch between different arty cams by using the comm rose....problem solved....
        But if there is only one guy spotting and he spotts 80 times a minute he knocks you out of view. Spot arty with a freind and have him spot every 2 seconds and see how well you can get on target.

Comment

the spotting system is bad enough i rekon, the binocs that you use are dead wierd n the dont do as you expect, and dont get me started on the scuds ='[

Comment

Working...
          X