This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody from ROE left on this site?

I havent seen any of them for a long time on this thread. i know they still exist because there is a total ROE but did they all leave tbf2?

Re: Anybody from ROE left on this site?

hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
      hopefully
      Same here :P

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
        I havent seen any of them for a long time on this thread. i know they still exist because there is a total ROE but did they all leave tbf2?
        no.. you obviously arent around when they sneak online...

scroll down to Total ROE Admins

Comment

Comment

yeah, it seems kinda rare they are on. But I see a few of the secondary members on, just not the primary people anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
              yeah, it seems kinda rare they are on. But I see a few of the secondary members on, just not the primary people anymore.
              if you mean like err IndianScout & Dacster etc they're not part of TotalRoE, im not sure if their part of RoC (Rules of Combat) or not

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                if you mean like err IndianScout & Dacster etc they're not part of TotalRoE, im not sure if their part of RoC (Rules of Combat) or not
                More like I see people like ABR_RGR and others of that level. Never see Steve around here. Hmm, maybe I should use my old loggins to PlanetBF2 and see if he has been there. I swear I have seen him a couple places though lately.

Comment

what is ROE?

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
                    More like I see people like ABR_RGR and others of that level. Never see Steve around here. Hmm, maybe I should use my old loggins to PlanetBF2 and see if he has been there. I swear I have seen him a couple places though lately.
                    They went to Fever Gaming. Funny, ROC forums hosted by a website ran by a hacker :/

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283
                      what is ROE?
                      Rules of Engagement, a list of rules that servers must follow, it was initially BFROE.com that was a 3rd party that would send its player/server reports to EACS (EA Customer Support) for them to reset the investigated players,

Now everyone is just waiting for EA to pull their thumbs from their ***'s and re-write the RoE. Which i reckon will probably take 6months since each time i ask i get the reply "soon", after a few weeks i ask again and guess what their reply is :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
                        They went to Fever Gaming. Funny, ROC forums hosted by a website ran by a hacker :/
                        Hahaha, FeverGaming?!?!? Oh the irony!!! I mean it, that is to flipp'in comical. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                          ...send its player/server reports to EACS (EA Customer Support) :|:
                          Wow. They actually have customer support. Does it work?

Comment

Did ea really do away with ROE or was that just a rumor?

Comment

Wow I didn't think maranello was still active and I never knew desterfox was a server owner. Otherwise left us no active on these fourms as much as could be kinda but not really.

Comment

Working...
                              X