Need help with bombing in planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with bombing in planes

I cant seem to judge how Im supposed to bomb in the jets. In Vanilla, we could at least have the rear view to see where bombs landed and adjust accordingly, but in PR I have no idea what Im doing. Anyone know of any good videos or tutorials for bombing?

Re: Need help with bombing in planes

Try this.

Comment

Thats for vanilla. Are the bomb sights the same n PR? How about dive bombing?

Comment

I was surprised to find how nobody knew how to use the bombing hud...
        Yes, the HUD is always correct, lol.

Comment

Wow I cant believe I never knew how the bomb HUD worked for BF2. Wow...just wow. I had always just dive bombed or learned about to bomb through trial and error (like in BF1942). Thanks for the vid. Now I have stuff to practice.

And yes ShadowMafia the bomb sights in PR are the same as BF2.

Comment

hmm, guess I just got confused with the different speeds. Ill try tomorrow and see how I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishw0rk View Post
              Wow I cant believe I never knew how the bomb HUD worked for BF2. Wow...just wow. I had always just dive bombed or learned about to bomb through trial and error (like in BF1942). Thanks for the vid. Now I have stuff to practice.

And yes ShadowMafia the bomb sights in PR are the same as BF2.
              ye i cant belive it also... from all my jet whoring i use to do when i use to play vbf2 with a 40 kill streaks etc in a f-15, all thous times i just had got the "feel" to how the bombs worked and you just gained a 6th sence of where the bomb was going to land. never thought about trying to see if the HUD worked hehe.

Comment

DJbrownys vid works in all mods I think.

Comment

jebuz. and i put laser guided bombs in my mod. =O uh oh for the guys on the ground. good thing i made aa just as insanely powerful. one missile. one kill.

Comment

cool vid but does that always assume you are in level flight when you drop bombs as well does it acount for speed variations or does it assume you are at full throttle?

Comment

Originally posted by delemorte View Post
                      cool vid but does that always assume you are in level flight when you drop bombs as well does it acount for speed variations or does it assume you are at full throttle?
                      Only works if you are at constant full throttle speed. Also, you need need to either be perfectly level, or slightly angled down. I tried practicing it, and I can't get it right. It has to be PERFECT in order to hit like that. Also, I can't find his video on divebombing, or bombing over 150m. At the end of his videos it sais to reffer to them, but i don't think he made them, or maybe I missed it.

Comment

I don't have problems, my bombs don't miss.

Serioulsy, I even hit moving targets now.

As for spartan

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I can't wait till the next update, and it's realy cool the one shot one kill .

What's the name of the night map where you attack the fortress at night with the cobras, tank ect....? Cause it could use some static AA. The Bradley's are good though. But static AA would make the cobras less godly...

Comment

Working...
                        X