SVD Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SVD Rules

OMG,u idiots missed the whole point of the pic...I dont care if i get 3 kills in a row...My streak is 42,LOL the point of the pic is to show off the muzzleflash.Just to post a pic.And you think i care about 3 kills in a row?What noobs you all are.

Comment

I likey the SVD in close. Fun, and I like the sound too.

The L96 is my "baby" though.

Comment

SVD is the only gun i use anymore

got my expert sniper with it easily

and 3 quick headshots feels great.the other day i took out a whole squad with it!or even at 500+ meters i love it

Comment

SVD rocks, if you get good headshots.

You can get 10 kills with one mag, but of course you must be rambo for that

Most people can get 6 kills with one magazine. I susually get 6 too, unless some people have damage I can get 7 tops.

I will take the SVD over the L96A1 and M95, the M24 is great and i like the sights.

M95; I can't hit crap with unless it's less then 100m. But it's good.

Comment

I think this is a clanmatch looking at those tags behind the names. Nice shots anyway and you've got a very nice fps

Comment

How can I know my FPS in-game?

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199 View Post
                . svd and type 88 are identical except for the better scope on the type 88.
                No , the SVD actually does less damage than the type 88 .

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                  Yup. And you almost can't miss the head with the Type 88, so 10 headshots > SVD crap. It's a pity there's no T88 on Urban Maps

Comment

SVD? Pah, I went 57 kills IAR with the M203 on a 30 man server playing a 32 size map. A very good round lands you with 40 kills, excellent lands about 50. You do the maths. I'm really starting to get addicted to the nade launchers. Taking out anywhere between 2-6 people with one launch then follow up with the AK or M16 for the final kills. People hiding behind walls? No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                      Originally posted by =[4th]=RedLeg View Post
                      Yup. And you almost can't miss the head with the Type 88, so 10 headshots > SVD crap. It's a pity there's no T88 on Urban Maps
                      Where do you people get this kind of crap from? The have been completely identical, except for the Reticles, from the day this game was released.

Damage output on both Semi's is 45 per round, SOURCE --> BF2 Weapons Chart - [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1 <--

Comment

Originally posted by =[4th]=RedLeg View Post
                        L96 > M24 > Type 88 > M95 > SVD
                        M24 > L96 > SVD > Type 88 > M95

Originally posted by Bloodsport View Post
                        SVD? Pah, I went 57 kills IAR with the M203 on a 30 man server playing a 32 size map. A very good round lands you with 40 kills, excellent lands about 50. You do the maths. I'm really starting to get addicted to the nade launchers. Taking out anywhere between 2-6 people with one launch then follow up with the AK or M16 for the final kills. People hiding behind walls? No problem.
                        ahh the M203, hotel to square soo many times, over 5k kills with it now, whole squads going down with one tube as they hump each other on a flag spewing medic bags ammo packs :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101 View Post
                          Where do you people get this kind of crap from? The have been completely identical, except for the Reticles, from the day this game was released.

Damage output on both Semi's is 45 per round, SOURCE --> BF2 Weapons Chart - [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1 <--
                          Did I write damage? I mean zoom delay

Neah, thx for the info. Got to inform myself better before I post

Comment

uhh... 3 in a row... I've had 7-8 in a row with a damn pistol

So hilarious seeing n00bs posting about their "pwnage"

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                              ahh the M203, hotel to square soo many times, over 5k kills with it now, whole squads going down with one tube as they hump each other on a flag spewing medic bags ammo packs :laugh:
                              Yeah I'm starting to play the Assault class a lot more now. Medic whoring bores me. My KDR with assault is miles higher. Only problem is that you need a good squad with medics and support with you. If you're on your own you have to beg that people give you what you need, or you have to waste time picking up dead people's kits to re-arm/heal yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X