Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Favourite Kit Poll

Great idea for a thread!

My top flavour is Assault. Maybe I like going against the grain - but I love my GL, AK and G3 action. Lekke!

I have to admit - I can't stomach AT, and find Support a pain in the zadek. Lately, I'm beginning to appreciate the subtle aromas of Spec Ops.

I reckon people love Sniper cos it's way the easiest class to play. Long distance pwnage, spammin nades n claymores, n a suppressed pistol.

Slightly off topic - all them Sniper fans - a message. Please take out other Snipers to help the team, rather than owning the easy kills. thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm nr. 65 ranked by using AT tube (and nr 99 by using submachineguns) so AT seems to be the best kit for me. What I like: I make real danger for transports, helis and tanks, I can kill someone on long long distance (snipers, beware! they just can't stand quick enough to avoid the rocket), instantly kill anyone in close combat with no revive option, and I always prefer my squad formed by medics and ATs.

Sure, AT must practice to lead the target (try to hit fast moving attack heli), but it pays back for good. Once I even shot down enemy F35 who raped our team. I felt soo good!

Btw, I love ATing enemy medic who's reviving someone. One shot, two kills (splash damage owns!)

PS. sorry my english

Comment

looping process of voices over speakers:

MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEAR!
        CLEAR!
        CLEAR!
        CLEAR!
        CLEAR!
        ALRIGHT YOUR GOOD TO GO!

MEDIC!!!!!

sometimes its about trying to save everyone, not killing them =P Lol

Comment

:rock: medic g36e

Comment

Support is by far my favorite and best kit. In the hands of the right person, the LMGs are the most effective killing weapons.

Comment

Yeah and your vid helped me alot thx

Any tips an M249? Expept the typical "avoid it" answer

Comment

idk m249 is not as strong as rpk or pkm, but it has 200 round belt plus shoots 900 rounds per min (as fast as P90) so its one of those guns that u have to get in close and u can get alot of kills.

i dont use the m249 alot but ive been killed instantly a ton of times close range by the P90 and the m249 is more powerful compared to the P90, so it should be good for close range

just remember...no need to conserve ammo...4-6 hits to kill...900rpm

Comment

Yeah ok...I usually ain't close with LMGs.

Can't hit crap with PKM even in 1 shot or 3 shot bursts...unless within 50m.

Any tips for dat ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                    Can't hit crap with PKM even in 1 shot or 3 shot bursts...unless within 50m.

Any tips for dat ?
                    Iron sites all the way. It should be fairly easy. Perhaps you are going after too many strafing targets? If it's a good distance away and you're shooting proned enemies, I would zoom in and aim just below the head.

Comment

Spec Ops if for me the best, most universal kit, you can kill ppl with g36c for Very long distance and of course C4 will Destroy all the vehicles

Comment

I play what ever kit is needed for the situation.

According to my hours, it would be: 1. Medic, 2. Engineer, 3. Spec. Ops, 4. Support. It changes all the time.

Plus different weapons for the different armies affect my choosing a kit.

Comment

If you can see my sig, i prefer to help my teammates as a Medic. But i like being an Spec Ops and Assault, too, and in a less importance, a Anti tank.
                          I just began to use Sniper more often. In the next unlock i'm gonna deblock a sniper rifle and use this kit more.
                          mmm... thx for the tip Vesuvan... the Pkm is a little difficult to master for me, i'm gonna follow your advice.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rock_FU;1442202]Medic by far. Depending on my squads choices, but lately, medics are few. So I go with medic.

I have a great primary weapon, grenades, a knife, and defibs that can kill.

I can heal myself, plus I get 2 points everytime I revive a teammate.[QUOTE]

yer it is hell the best kit :yay:

Comment

Sniper because it's fun if you know how to use it

Comment

teh spec ops!
                                but who would use anything other than medic?

Comment

Working...
                                X