NaW Mod Nuke, changed a bit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaW Mod Nuke, changed a bit.

I've taken the time to change around this Nuke that came with NaW. I've makin it bigger, and given it a new explosive sound to give it a more powerful feel. I've also made it come out from Artillery, of course i've modified the artillery to fire only 1 round.

Here is a video of the Nuke in Action.

Of course I would like to release this as a Mod for those who want Artillery to drop a nuke rather then a few large explosives, but of course I would need permission from NaW etc etc etc. If you want this nuke, but a bit smaller with a weaker sound, get NaW! (nations at war).

Re: NaW Mod Nuke, changed a bit.

It looks like genitalia.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19 View Post
      It looks like genitalia.
      thats what i was thinking.:laugh:

Comment

for that pesky sniper your arty just keeps missing

Comment

would the mushroom cloud kill jets?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
            would the mushroom cloud kill jets?
            what were you thinking ?!? this is bf2! such a thing would never happen:laugh:

Comment

Looks good, except at that distance, it was as harmless as regular arty. It should level everything in sight ...hard to do for bf2, but as is, it didnt do much. That would be a great add-on, a team would have to capture it, then explode it to end the round. Like when one team caps out the other, the reward would be the commander gives the order to fire it, ...game over.

Comment

it doesnt kill anyone near it, most ppl on the map should be dead!!

Comment

Genitalia, lmao!

Well I could increase the explosive distance even more, but of course the damage doesnt go "around" buildings :/ So, whatever is behind a building will of course live

Comment

Nice, but I think the mushroom should be more deformed, and it should send out a shockwave like this-

also there should be a flash of light for everyone looking at it too

Comment

Nice , but still as the original the particle effect on the sides of the explosion are still kinda wobbling .

Comment

Alright, I fixed a few things, Added.... ah hell, the video explains a bit of it.

Comment

looks sexy, could you make the mushroom cloud bigger to match the shockwave?

Comment

Working...
                          X