Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help!!! desperately need help getting map to work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!! desperately need help getting map to work!

i REALLY want to play this map called gm_area69(because it's based on area 51) and the thing always loads up to 62% and then the game closes to the desktop!!!

the map came with the bravo allianz custom mappack and i extracted the file and copied the map folders into the levels folder in my game's directory and it seems that no matter what i do the map always does the same thing when i try to play it!:cry: :cry:

if anyone has any clue as to what to do, or any questions please post, i'm really desperate now, i was looking all over for an area 51 bf2 map and when i finally find it, it gives me this!!

thanks, guys!

Re: help!!! desperately need help getting map to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the dl was corrupt. Dl it again

Comment

Where did you find it?

Comment

this is where i got it from and the problem is that there's only one working download link!

AND i downloaded it twice, to make sure something hadn't gone wrong.

also all the other maps work, except area69!

could someone else please dl the pack themselves and tell me if/how they got to work?

thanks

Comment

wat settings r u playing at?
          some maps require u to play at least medium textures or terrain

Comment

Re: help!!! desperately need help getting map to work!

i'm playing it at the default settings.......and i'm running a high end machine, so i'd assume that the dectected settings would be enough, but i'll check it out.

yup just played it with maxed out settings..........no good, it did the same thing.

Comment

Working...
            X