Why can't I rank up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I rank up?

Im very new to B2, so I have very little knowledge of the gameplay, ranks, medals, etc.

Now my question is,
    when I go into the HQ in the actual B2 menu, I see that my progress bar for my rank, is full, meaning a solid white bar, is this determining my progress to the next rank?

If it is, why havent I ranked up yet? I tried playing alot of games and getting alot of points, but even when I played alot with a full rank progress bar, it goes no where and I dont advance. Is there something I have to do? Or is it supposed to be automatic?

I got the game two days ago. My friend took me to the site where you can look up players, and when we search my actual name, it comes up with a match, when we click on it, it comes up with this page that the player is not in the database (me).

Does it just take a while to get everything set up in the B2 database? Or do I need to make a new account?

thanks for everything =]

Re: Why can't I rank up?

Originally posted by Tliken View Post
    Does it just take a while to get everything set up in the B2 database?

Yes. The next person who asks this prepare to have your head smashed in with a sledge hammer.

Comment

fanks.

Comment

Does it just take a while to get everything set up in the B2 database?

*hides*

Comment

Originally posted by Tliken View Post
          Im very new to B2, so I have very little knowledge of the gameplay, ranks, medals, etc.

Now my question is,
          when I go into the HQ in the actual B2 menu, I see that my progress bar for my rank, is full, meaning a solid white bar, is this determining my progress to the next rank?

If it is, why havent I ranked up yet? I tried playing alot of games and getting alot of points, but even when I played alot with a full rank progress bar, it goes no where and I dont advance. Is there something I have to do? Or is it supposed to be automatic?

I got the game two days ago. My friend took me to the site where you can look up players, and when we search my actual name, it comes up with a match, when we click on it, it comes up with this page that the player is not in the database (me).

Does it just take a while to get everything set up in the B2 database? Or do I need to make a new account?

thanks for everything =]
          Wait a little bit for it, just keep playing. And all bf2 players should be told this when they begin, rank and badges aren't everything. Tell me your username so i can look you up. I'll see what the problem is. And if it doesn't rank up after a week just start a new one. So don't get to many points, if you find out your account is corrupted then you'll get really frustrated. I would suggest you get some flying in, for practice and not points. And one other thing, take a year before you go to karkand, karkand will ruin the fun.

Comment

They have a search thing for you to use, they usually provide results with nicer responces then "I'm gonna the next person that asks this with a sledgehammer"

Comment

are you sure you have the global score and that its not 1% black? it should update farily quickly over the week days go on a server and see if you get promoted right when you spawn.

also its refered to as BF2 not B2

Comment

1. make sure your playing on ranked servers. use the filter checkbox to be sure.
                2. also log out and then back in on your account a couple times.
                3. try playing on different servers.
                4. http://bf2s.com/player/97370123/
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                X