Bf2 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 problem

hey i dled bf2 demo and it worked fine then the second time i tried it came up with the black screen moniter flickered a couple of times doesnt load moves my screen view a little to the left then didnt load so i tried it again and again etc etc finally it worked i have to keep doing this to play i am going to buy bf2 but not if i have to do this can anyone help i have a

2.8 ghz intel pentium 4
    1 gig ram
    nvidia geforce 7600gs 512mb 128 bit (agp)
    acer fp751 moniter

i tried deleteing the launch folder in my documents didnt work and i tried changing moniters also did not work tried changing the target box infomation to widescreen etc etc.. really wanna get this game going

Re: Bf2 problem

Originally posted by sabotage1 View Post
    hey i dled bf2 demo and it worked fine then the second time i tried it came up with the black screen moniter flickered a couple of times doesnt load moves my screen view a little to the left then didnt load so i tried it again and again etc etc finally it worked i have to keep doing this to play i am going to buy bf2 but not if i have to do this can anyone help i have a

2.8 ghz intel pentium 4
    1 gig ram
    nvidia geforce 7600gs 512mb 128 bit (agp)
    acer fp751 moniter

i tried deleteing the launch folder in my documents didnt work and i tried changing moniters also did not work tried changing the target box infomation to widescreen etc etc.. really wanna get this game going

I had same kand of problem and it turned out to bee my drivers.
    Try to download a new driver and it might sort it out

Comment

Working...
    X